BY DALMATIA

Dalmatia® Fig Spread.
A traditional recipe from Dalmatia made with imported adriatic figs.
www.foodmatch.com. see more...

Angee L.
I have had other fig spreads in the past but this one by far has been the best. You can tell a lot of care was put into coming up with the right flavor, as it does not taste artificial as some other spreads do. I love to use this spread on crackers or toasted french bread with a slice of brie, sometimes with a nice slice of sausage as well. So delish.😄
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
This is delicious! It is perfect to pair with Brie and crackers. I use this as my go to whenever I am entertaining because it is always a hit.
Veronica J.
Excellent quality and tastes amazing. A great way to start off the morning, coffee and toast with fig spread on it. so yummy
Crystal L.
My mom loves this stuff. On toast or in a pb&j. I've seen her serve is with cheese and wine n bread
Amber Y.
I would love to try this! This looks so good! I bet it would be so good in oatmeal or on toast!
Alannah E.
I love this fig spread! especially on some really good brie. it's so good.
Michelle B.
Nashville, TN
What do you put fig spread on?
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
What do you use this product on ?