BY DALLAS MFG. CO

Your family pet will love this 25" tan pinwale cord box bed. the bed features a cute paw facing design on the front of the bed. the extra soft microtec sleep surface with the bolstered walls will added extra comfort and support for your family pet. the bed is machine washable. see more...

Elisabeth T.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I bought something like this for my cat; and it even had like crinkly noises when the animal sat on it. I paid about $15-25, and my cat didn't even use it. I think he is scared of it. So what I recommend is bring your animal with you to Petco or Petsmart so you know if he/she will like it or be scared of it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Central, SC
My Cocker Spaniel loved this bed. She loved to lay in it during the day on the microtec sleep surface and lay her head on the cushiony sides of the bed. She would snuggle under her blanket in this little bed, especially on car rides. She loves hopping up into her soft bed in the passenger seat to settle in for a long trip!
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this at target a while back and it looks and feels great. My dog loves it. It can also be washed which I love.
Jennifer  b.