Dales Ssnng Liq Steak 16 OZ -Pack of 6 uploaded by Brooke J.Dales Ssnng Liq Steak 16 OZ -Pack of 6 uploaded by Jill R.Dales Ssnng Liq Steak 16 OZ -Pack of 6 uploaded by Teran F.

BY DALE'S

Ssnng Liq Steak 16 OZ (Pack Of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 074263101026 K see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Dales is the best darn marinade out there. Delicious on pork, steak fish and more. I bought this product at Walmart very affordable I’m a repeat customer and couldn’t live without it. Concentrated for short marinade time what’s not to love.Dales Dale's Steak Seasoning, 16FO (Pack of 6)
Rika H.
In my humble opinion, you CANNOT call yourself trying to have a BBQ without someone marinating their meats in Dales!! I never even need sauce once a meat is cooked with it. Also...Dales offers the same delicious fare, but in reduced sodium. Yaaaaaaaaaaa, Dales! Yaaaaaaaaaaaa, Influenster!
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
BEST steak seasoning ever! The balance of flavors is to die for and will keep you coming back for more. Use sparingly because it is high in sodium, a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. Really soaks in to meat well and holds its flavor.
Tiffany S.
I use this a lot. It is definitely better than the off brand ones. It had a good flavor for marinating and adding to foods while cooking. I hands bought this at several different stores. I will use this product as long as they keep making it. It is great
Heather K.
I am from the midwest where there is no Dales but a friend from the south had brought some up with her and I fell in love! I now live in the south and it is always in my fridge!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Since I have been cooking I do not go without using my Dales Marinade! It keeps the meat very flavorful, tender, and juicy that you can barely pick it up with your fork.
Jill C.
Albertville , AL
Review for: Steak Seasoning 16 oz more...
My family loves Dale’s! With BBQ season fast approaching, this product will be a staple in our house. We use it on steaks, chicken, veggies - you name it!
Teran F.
Amazing with steaks to use. Honestly use it on everything for while now. Good price so very affordable and amazing flavor. We get it at foodland or Walmart
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I use this stuff religiously. It has the best taste. We use it on meats for flavor and even add it green beans, just a dash though!
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Love this! A friend cooked with it at a BBQ a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since! Only thing I marinate my steak in!