Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesMarinades & Grilling SaucesDale's
Dales Reduced Sodium Blend Steak Seasoning, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12)

Dales Dale's Reduced Sodium Blend Steak Seasoning, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12)

by Dale's

Dale's Reduced Sodium Blend Steak Seasoning: 42% lower sodium than original Dale's Great on pork Gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dales Dale's Reduced Sodium Blend Steak Seasoning, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Yaya H.
Peachtree City, GA
Dales Dale's Reduced Sodium Blend Steak Seasoning, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Yaya H.
I absolutely love this seasoning. I marinate steaks in it and the flavor is absolutely fantastic!!! I always make sure I have an extra bottle at home! Steak without Dale’s is not the same.
dorothy R.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Dale's Seasoning is the best marinate! I especially love their low sodium/reduced sodium marinade. The flavor is delicious and unique. The best part is that you really can put it on anything and transform the mesl.
Nicole D.
Ferndale, MI
This is the best seasoning / marinade ever!!! We always put it on our burgers and steaks. It is so flavorful and always makes the food amazing. We buy it from Kroger & Walmart and other grocery stores!
Kayla J.
This seasoning works well on any meat ..chicken, steak, hamburgers + Dale's equals delicious. I like this low sodium version because the original is very salty. Dale's is reasonably priced as well
Anna W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is our go to for marinading pretty much anything. Steaks, chicken, even out it on our hamburgers. It’s delicious. I love the way it smells. Mix it with some Italian dressing for a delicious steak.
Misty B.
Burlison
Dales tastes great on anything! Beef, pork, chicken, you name it! We love to marinate meat and vegetables skewers in dales,then grill them.  I also love that the reduced sodium blend tastes just as good as the original.  The price is reasonable.
Jor D.
Dales makes a really delicious marinate. It has a decent amount of sodium so be careful but the taste is so good
Margaret W.
Canton, MS
Dale's is great for seasoning deer meat. It makes it taste less gamey. I always use Dale's if I'm cooking deer, and it always turns out great.
Heather R.
Springdale , AR
One day we were at the store searching for a marinade and an older gentleman suggested we try dale sauce. So we trusted him and boy I am glad we did! This sauce is amazing. Not only on steaks but in hamburgers and chicken. And in veggies. Like its perfect!!

Looking for your answer?