Daler Rowney Simply 12 Sketching Pencils uploaded by Marcel Y.Daler Rowney Simply 12 Sketching Pencils uploaded by Jessica A.Daler Rowney Simply 12 Sketching Pencils uploaded by Hillary M.

BY DALER ROWNEY

Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
I love them! I'm always carrying my lil bag and my sketchbook so I can draw anything that inspires me! As a designer I have to go aroung with my tools for catching inspiration!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
The best price for the quality of the items. Lest graphite dust when sketching and less breakage. Easy to blend and erases completely. I use them for shade work as well as outlined details. I purchased mine at Walmart but you can find them online as well.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Love these sketching pencils! Really cheap and rely good. When you use them they are very smooth although you do have to sharpen them when they loose their points.
jacqueline B.
Absolutely love these pencils for art projects or sketches all have different shades ranging from thick all the way to thin and can be used for any type of drawing for precise and shading
Heather B.
These were the first set of sketch pencils I bought when starting out. nice price and they show up well on the paper. recommend for anyone learning how to sketch.
Charlotte M.
Gorman, TX
Out of all the sketch pencils I have I use these the most ...There high quality and very affordable ...They lay well in my new sketch book and I love them 😍😍
Lacey T.
Fenton, MO
Great for beginners. I started with these and I have tried other brands and I always come back to the Daler sketching pencils.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Great sketching pencils. The shades are great, nice smooth finish. I also use their coloring pencils for sketching. ❤👍
makayla m.
Shipman, IL
This was the first thing that I bought when I started to draw. I like the different types of hardness.