Dakota Style Pretzel Kravings, Dill, 10 Ounce

by Dakota Style

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dakota Style Pretzel Kravings, Dill, 10 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Carly Jo D.
Rapid City, SD
This is a very tasty snack! They really do taste like dill pickles, but not overwhelmingly. I personally think these pretzels are extremely addictive!
Kristin L.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
You can't just like pickles you have to LOVE Dill Pickles of you want to eat this. If you're not a Dill Pickle simp you're not gonna like these because the Dill is strong in this one. It's gloriously crunchy, full of flavor, just enough tart pickle flavoring that made me go "wow this is really a pretzel stick". The Dill flavor will smack you in the face and give no mercy, and by the time you remember that you're even eating the bag will be empty. Beware Delighted Dill Devotees, these pretzels will give you an addiction not easily kicked.
Taylor R.
Smith Mills, KY
These pretzels are so flavorful! I love them. I purchased these at rural king. The price was fair and I’ll likely buy again and try other flavors.
april N.
Stacy, MN
Purchased at: Instacart
I cannot even describe how much I love these. I got my girlfriend hooked on them too! However, I can only find them in certain Cub Foods stores near me. However, definitely worth the hunt! These are absolutely amazing. I love how much dill pickle flavor they have and the pretzels themselves taste amazing. I am looking forward to trying more of their products as I see them in stores! I love how unique this product is — I have never seen another product like this one.

Looking for your answer?