Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsCream CheeseDaiya
KHFM00774687 Strawberry Cream Cheese Style Spread - 8 oz

Daiya KHFM00774687 Strawberry Cream Cheese Style Spread - 8 oz

by Daiya

Our dairy-free Strawberry Cream Cheese Style Spread delivers a wonderful fresh fruity taste as light as a kiss. A subtle hint of strawberry evokes the warm days of summer. A great topper for a breakfast bagel or for adding a delicate fruit flourish to any recipe.

Features
  • Strawberry Cream Cheese Style Spread
  • Dairy-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Soy-free
  • Vegan
  • Cholesterol Free Dairy Free Gluten Free Lactose Free Natural Ingredients O...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daiya KHFM00774687 Strawberry Cream Cheese Style Spread - 8 oz!
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
Suffering with lactose intolerance and SIBO, makes me miss out on being able to enjoy dairy products. So I’m always on the hunt for replacements. Daiya, has become my very favorite brand for replacing cheese products. They come so close to the real taste
Mandy M.
Mascotte, FL
I recently tried this and fell in love. The older I get, the less dairy I try to consume. I love cream cheese though so I’ve been on the hunt for worry alternatives. This one is so good! Super creamy, delicious strawberry flavor. It spreads on bagels so easily. I will definitely be buying more and trying some of their other flavors.
Allison G.
This is hands down the best dairy free strawberry cream cheese I have every tried. Would recommend to anyone with a dairy allergy!
Cheyenne R.
Colorado Springs #139a
They are great I would get them again. I would also recommending to someone else to try. I wouldn’t improve this product. Yes I thin it had good flavor. Yes I would recommend it to others it was a great product
Ronni R.
Wells, ME
If you’re looking for a cream cheese that’s close to the real thing, this is a great option. It’s thicker than real cream cheese, but it does the trick. The strawberry is perfect on a cinnamon raisin bagel.
Emily E.
Charlotte, NC
This is great on fruit! The creamy, smoothie taste is amazing. This is a must for anyone that has a little sweet tooth
Amanda P.
Temple , GA
The absolute best cream cheese I have tried with gluten free bagels. My only complaint is it is impossible to find. I would love to find it and buy it again.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
This cream cheese is such a high quality and we found it for 2 dollars and a little go a long way and its so fresh
Sam C.
Aubrey, TX
These products are pretty good but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. These taste good, but they still have some questionable things that I don’t know if I want to be eating.
Rachel T.
Harvest, AL
If you’re trying to eat dairy free, this is so good and tastes like the real deal. Great to spread on toast or a bagel.

Looking for your answer?