SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsFitness Supplements
Daiya KHFM00320361 51 oz Duets Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Alternative & Toppings

Daiya KHFM00320361 5.1 oz Duets Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Alternative & Toppings

Duets Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Alternative and Toppings

Chocolate lovers rejoice. Semisweet chocolate builds on a vanilla bean coconut yogurt alternative and pairs beautifully with a gluten-free graham streusel and toasted coconut.

Specifications
  • Size: 5.1 oz
  • Weight: 5.02 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daiya KHFM00320361 5.1 oz Duets Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Alternative & Toppings!
How would you rate this product?
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I really enjoyed this coconut based, dairy free and gluten free alternative to yogurt. I bought this for the first time at my local health food store. This has a pleasant taste, and nice toppings. There is also no soy and it is a vegan product. It is $2 for a 5.1oz tub, which is small and kinda pricey! I would recommend this to anyone with food sensitivities or anyone who is vegan. Daiya KHFM00320361 5.1 oz Duets Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Alternative & Toppings
Kelly M.
Winfield , IL
This is actually so much better than the regular Daiya yogurts! The yogurt itself seems to taste different than the other ones, and the toppings are really good!! I'm so glad I discovered the duets. I wish there was more topping though.
Krissie S.
Oakville , ON
1,062 reviews
I love this stuff! The yogurt is creamy and very flavorful and the toppings are such a nice addition!

Looking for your answer?