Daiya Foods Inc CHEEZY MAC DLX, CHEDDAR, DF, (Pack of 8)

by Daiya Foods Inc

CHEEZY MAC DLX, CHEDDAR, DF, (Pack of 8)

I’ve been trying to find a really good tasting vegan “cheese” product. So far I’ve only liked the sliced deli cheese variety. The Mac & Cheese tasted nothing like it should’ve. I realize everyone has different tastes, but what vegan cheese products out there are actually delicious, let alone edible?
Has anyone tried these?!? Low carb?!? Protein?!?
Start your review of Daiya Foods Inc CHEEZY MAC DLX, CHEDDAR, DF, (Pack of 8)!
How would you rate this product?
Kennetha H.
Norcross, GA
Soooooo delicious delicious!!!! I’m not vegan but I don’t eat cheese. This tastes wonderful 10 out of 10 I will recommend buying this
Lindsey R.
Lacey, WA
I've heard this is really tasty if you haven't had real cheese in over a year. I quit dairy a couple months ago and this still tastes like garbage to me. In fact when I made it, my family thought I was burning plastic. I'll give it another shot next year.
Lana Y.
Salem, OR
I love this vegan cheezy Mac. It’s so creamy and good. I always have a couple boxes in my cupboard in case I get a craving for Mac n cheese. I love Mac n cheese but am lactose intolerant, so this satisfies the craving.
Sherrae H.
Bensalem, PA
What is there to say but it's it's fabulous! I love it! Having a substitute for a comfort food like mac n chesse is a blessing and a gift for vegan who love the game but hate the players, ie animal fats! So, this will always be a welcome dish at my table! Go forth and enjoy!
Laura Z.
Tucson, AZ
If you are unable to eat dairy, this is a great substitute for macaron8 and cheese....a comfort food staple. It is creamy, the classic orange color and it satisfying. Those expecting a 1:1 dips of their favorite Kraft Mac and cheese will be disappointed, it for those you want something that’s is pretty close...it’s a good alternative.
Christy W.
The Cheez isn’t powdered which is always a bonus. This Cheezy Mac is also BOMB when you bake it in the oven with breadcrumbs!
Amber G.
Monroeville
YUMMMMMMMMMY AF! This Daiya is absolutely the best thing to ever come across our world!!
Mayra M.
Arvada, CO
Delicioso, me encanta esta marca, sus productos tienen muy buen sabor !! Delicious! I love this brand! Their products have a good taste!!
Tatem L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Daiya Foods Inc CHEEZY MAC DLX, CHEDDAR, DF, (Pack of 8) uploaded by Tatem L.
I really like this product. The cheese sauce is premixed which makes it much easier and the noodles are made with whole grains which is great. My preferred way to eat it is with corn added in and a dash of tomato based sauce before eating.. the possibilities are endless!
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
1,040 reviews
Pour les personnes comme moi qui on des problèmes avec les produit laitier. Sa ne goute pas vraiment le fromage mais pour ceux qui veulent manger des mac n cheese c'est une excellente alternative.