Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Slices Cheddar Style

by Daiya

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Cheddar Style Slices.
Melts & stretches.
Lactose free.
Casein free.
Gluten free.
Soy free.
Cholesterol free.
11 slices.

How comparable to real cheese is this? I am dairy free and have tried a shredded vegan cheese in cooking recipes but never slices.
I did not care for the shredded cheese. Does this have the same after taste?
How does it taste? I’ve tried other brands and was not impressed by the taste.
Start your review of Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Slices Cheddar Style!
I used to turn up my nose at Daiya cheese for having an indescribably weird texture but the reformulation made me SUCH A FAN. The cheddar block and slices are amazing. Better than chao! So sharp and actually melts, best choice for vegan grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Irvine, CA
As far as vegan cheeses go, thisnis by far the beat for a quick grilled cheese! Takes slightly longer to melt, but it does so gracefully in the end! Would recommend if you cant have regular cheese, but I'd throw a little pepper on to add some additional flavor
Vegetarian, Vegan
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I did not like the taste of this vegan cheese. It was one of the products I tried since I became vegan that I wasn’t a fan of. It also kind of expensive for 8 slices of cheese that come in the back. I think I’ll stick with no cheese or a different time.
Atl
These cheese slices make the best grilled cheese and melt perfectly in the sand which! It doesn’t taste like plastic cheese like I know some can taste it’s really good I highly recommend for new vegans trying to transition
Los Angeles
Honestly the most mediocre vegan cheese out there. Chao sliced cheeses are significantly better as well as many other brands out there. I do not prefer this cheese at all, I feel that it is the lowest quality vegan cheese
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Shelton
One of my favorite vegan cheeses! I always have this in the house to make a variety of foods. It melts easily and tastes similar to real cheese! This product made my transition into a vegan easier! Definitely recommend!
Vegan
West Islip
Having to switch over to dairy free cheese after finding out I was lactose intolerant was hard but Daiya brand made it so easy! I love all their products! Some people think it can have a weird smell but I don’t mind it!
This is pretty good cheese. My favorite is the American cheese flavor on a burger. It tastes better than real American cheese. I hate the fake gates of regular American personally.
Vegan, Organic, Halal
Williamstown, NJ
Being lactose intolerant is SO hard. I get so excited when there are good dairy free options. This is one of them!! So happy I can actually have a grilled cheese and not get sick!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
New York
This is our favorite cooking cheese when we have guests over who have dietary restrictions ! Tastes amazing and possibly even better than regular cheese ! Highly recommend
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...