Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDaiya
Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's

by Daiya

Daiya Delicious Dairy Free® Daiya Cheeze™ Lover's Pizza.
New.
Melts & stretches.
Gluten free. Lactose free. Soy free. Cholesterol 0mg per serving.
Gourmet ingredients.
Certified vegan, vegan.org.
CSA®.

So I’ve tried daiya mozzarella but really want to try this. Is it any good? Will it fulfill my pizza cravings?
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's how does this pizza taste? I have had some dairy free and daisy products but wasn’t impressed. Does the cheese crisp and taste “like cheese”?
Ist good taste on these vegan cheese because many vegan taste nasty
Start your review of Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's!
Katie C.
Raleigh, NC
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's uploaded by Katie C.
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's uploaded by Katie C.
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's Recently I discovered that I am lactose intolerant. I have struggled because I love all things dairy. Super glad to of found an yummy alternative.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another HIT from Daiya! This Cheese-Lovers pizza really showcased the deliciousness in simplicity! The vegan cheese blend was So Gooey- I’m now on the hunt to find their vegan shredded cheese!! The sauce is a tangy (not spicy) tomato basil sauce - unique- and the crust was thick and crispy! Great!! #therightkindofpizza Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's
Stefania P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's uploaded by Stefania P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The new cutting board shreds make this pizza amazing! The cheese stretches and melts, not exactly like the real thing. I still love it. Gets crispy in the oven. Flavor profile is identical to a real cheese pizza with italian seasoning. The pizza by itself comes with a good amount of cheese so you don't need extra toppings unless you want to!
Holly C.
Lakeville, MA
I don't even taste a difference from traditional cheese pizza. Very satisfying and doesn't leave me with a dairy stomach ache after
Heather T.
Burlington , IA
My dairy free son loves this pizza! He says it tastes great (and he's super picky), the cheese melts unlike other brands and I love the convenience of being able to have a quick dairy free meal for him on nights with ton of activities where cooking a meal like I normally would isn't an option.
Brandy B.
Lakewood
I'm new to the vegan lifestyle and I not so knowing chose to start right before Thanksgiving(JOY!) So in an attempt to find something to eat around the holidays I decided to give this abomination a go. Honestly this is probably the worst tasting anything I've ever paid to consume. It tasted like a communion waffer and a styrofoam plate had a baby that they gave up for adoption and was raised by a family of dirty socks and cigarette butts. The box claimed there were no animal products used in the making of this "pizza" but with every bite I force myself to take it squeaked between my teeth. I am not exaggerating. It sounded like I had a mouthful of crickets as I attempted to chew. Also the "cheese" never melted as shown on the cover of the box, it just looked like a bunch of pencil shavings spread over a bloody maxipad. I'm still sick and on the verge of puking recalling the horrors I suffered at the hands of this culinary failure. Save yourself, your taste buds, and your stomach and eat something else, anything else. Take the $10 you'd spend on this barely edible Frisbee and buy some Pepto Bismol, you're going to need it. Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Pizza Cheese Lover's
Melanie K.
Lake Bluff, IL
This is so perfect for when you’re craving that classic cheese pizza but can’t have dairy. I love the crispy crust and stretchy cheese. It’s one of the products that makes it so much easier to be vegan.
Erich O.
Midland
This pizza makes me sad. I see quite a few vegans say they enjoy it. And I can only assume they haven’t had any good options for so long that they have given up on anything that is actually consumable. The cheese that did melt turned into some type of disgusting flavored paste. My daughter threw hers away. I should have followed suit. Instead I scraped the toppings off and ate the crust. Which was the best part and still not anything I would pay for again.
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
This is a solid vegan, gluten free pizza. It is easy, convenient, tasty and has a nice crunch. It also had healthy ingredients and plenty of healthy fiber. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I feel like the cheese, while tasty is a bit boring. This vegan cheese needs a topping to taste complete.
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
I love Daiya’s frozen vegan pizzas. They’re great for a yummy treat every once in a while to satisfy my pizza cravings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
il y a 3 ans
Nina P. il y a un an
I think this does taste pretty close to real pizza. It’s a thin pizza and I think it could be a little saucier maybe but it does satisfy the craving for pizza imo. I’d say just try it once and see if you like it