BY DAIYA

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Mozzarella Style Shreds.
Melts & stretches.
Dairy, lactose and casein free.
Gluten and soy free.
Cholesterol free.
Soy free, 0.
Cholesterol free, 0.
Trans fat free, 0.
Calories 90.
Approx. 2 cups. see more...

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
  • "The reason I'm giving this product a 4 instead of a 5 is because they claim that it melts like real cheese." in 1 review
  • "While this product tastes great and makes a delicious vegan pizza, it will hurt your stomach." in 1 review
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
The only reason i'm giving this cheese 5 stars is because Diaya's new line of updated cheeses is way way WAY better than their originals! Violife cheeses are my absolute favorite vegan cheeses and if you can find them near you, GET THEM. But Daiya's new "cutting board" cheeses taste sooo much like Violifes! I was SUPER hesitant to even purchase their new cheese because I cannot stress enough how much I HATE Daiya cheese, like their original cheeses are the worst vegan cheeses you could probably get: they don't melt, they're very wet, they taste sweet, and are clumpy. But NOT their new cutting board cheeses, they are the complete opposite! They melt so good, taste like the cheese they're listed as, don't taste sweet, aren't wet, and are pretty spot on to real cheese. So if you're going to buy Daiya cheese, be sure to get their new cheeses or else you'll probably hate it like majority of people do.
Michellebellemakeup W.
This is a great dairy-free substitute to use in everyday foods/cooking and makes a vegan lifestyle much easier. It melts easily and has a similar texture to regular cheese. The flavor is slightly like cheese...but has a sort of sweetness that dairy cheese doesn't have. I don't mind the flavor, but it's not a dead-on "cheese flavor". Still, this is a great product!
Naomi W.
So I love cheese...absolutely love cheese and it's been super hard trying to avoid eating it for my Health's sake smh...enter daiya cheese shreds!!! This is the closest I have come to real cheese again and I'm super happy about it! Nothing can truly replace cheese and if you use a heavy hand with this stuff it will definitely taste weird, but with tacos, salads, sandwiches, pasta salads, and even chili it had been amazing for me! It is worth the cost and usually the better option in the vegan cheeses as most others have casein in them which is a known carcinogen.
MARIA J.
BROOKLYN, NY
I was vegan for about 6 months and while it was an experience, I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon. Daiya may be the most popular vegan cheese out there but it definitely is not the best. Doesn't melt all that well and the taste is a bit plasticky. Additionally, it molds REALLY fast - like within 2 days of opening the packaging. While I wouldn't mind if that happened with vegetables, this is FAKE cheese. All it is is chemicals, why does it mold so easily?!
Audriana M.
Franklin, IN
I adore daiya shredded mozzarella cheese. It gave me the opportunity to be included on pizza night at home without having to suffer with stomach aches and getting sick through the night. It has also let me enhoy pizza while attending university. It has the same texture as regular cheese once it's melted. It does like to stick to itself though and has an odd smell. It is still a fantastic dairy replacement for those who need one. I would recommend this to anyone. Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
This is probably the best vegan cheese option out there. I put this mozzarella on everything! It's delicious on pizza, quinoa bowls, vegan chili and soups. It's amazing. Probably my favorite vegan finding besides Daiya ranch!
Kenisha B.
Stoughton
Im fairly new to the vegan life. I'm going to be honest with you, when you first open the package it smells horrible. The cheese raw taste off and texture is different but what can you expect. However, melted this is the most delicious thing I've ever had. We made mini pizzas and it works perfectly! My favorite is you still get the cheese factor without getting sick! Sucks a major win! Love, love, love!
Alyeska K.
Valparaiso, IN
I had never used daiya cheeze before, but being lactose intolerant and wanting to make a meal for my new boyfriend I decided to give it a try. Guess what? He didn't even know it wasn't cheese! That's the ultimate test. The flavor and texture were spot on for mozzerella. The only downside for me is the ingredient list. It's certainly not a health food. But on occasion it's an excellent substitute!
Brittney H.
My daughter is allergic to milk protein and finding the Daiya products has been amazing! Most of the other dairy free products have little to no taste but Daiya is yummy and gentle on my girls tummy!!!
Rachael R.
I have recently become dairy free, so I've been looking for a brand that matches my cheese cravings. Although it is not cheese, the flavor in this is so good. I love this brand and all of their products because they taste so real! Would 100% buy again and again, which I do.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Does this really taste like cheese or does it taste slightly different?
Morgan O.
Greensboro, NC
How well does this melt?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
How much are these? Also can I buy them on what stores (I like buying everything in 1 trip, 1 store) ?
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Does this work well in casserole dishes and being melted down?
Alyssa S.
Can you freeze this cheeze?