Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDaiya
Deliciously Dairy Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza

by Daiya

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza.

Gluten free!! & without egg.

Lactose free.

Soy free.

Cholesterol 0mg per serving.

New!

Improved crust.

More sauce.

More cheese.

Gourmet ingredients.

V, certified vegan.

vegan.org.

CSA®.

How big is the pizza? Personal or can I share? I recently discovered this brand and so far I love it.
Start your review of Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this pizza! My wife and I split it in half and we each got 3 small pieces. I did add the fresh mushrooms because there weren’t any on it that I saw. It is a tad pricey but delicious. Only 12 WW points for 1/2 the pizza! It was worth it too. Add some onion powder, garlic salt/pepper and dried basil and it tastes perfect.
Alexandra F.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Love Daiya pizza and buy it whenever it’s on sale at Whole Foods. Tastes great for GF and DF!
kelsey N.
Tacoma, WA
Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza uploaded by kelsey N.
Best frozen pizza that I've tried! The crust is crunchy but chewy and there are JUST ENOUGH toppings. Nothing over powering and not too little to make it bland. Under $7.00 for a pizza that I feel good feeding my kiddo? Yes please!
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
We found Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza at Sprouts Supermarket today. Very impressed.
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
This is my go to vegan, gluten free pizza. It is easy, convenient, tasty and has a nice crunch. It also had healthy ingredients and plenty of healthy fiber. I love the vegetable toppings and always feel satisfied after eating this but not overly full/ bloated.
Lauren C.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this pizza! I try to eat gluten free and dairy free but pizza is my favorite food. This makes for a great substitute. Not quite as good as the real thing but still hits the spot.
Karen P.
California
Delicious. Loved the crust. It's our healthy option since my husband can't have dairy and he couldn't even tell the first time he tried it. Very easy and quick but definitely delicious.
Marisol G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Since I started eating less meat one of the things that I missed the most was pizza. I found Daiya in my local kroger and here is my honest thoughts on the product. 1. It is a little pricey 2. This pizza in my opinion only feeds two people 3. The cheese doesn't melt =/ 4. The roasted veggies are delicious 5. The sauce is sweet and really yummy I can not give this product 5 stars because of the cheese, the cheese is delicious but it doesn't melt. The taste is delicious, it's creamy and the sauce make the perfect combination along with those roasted veggies, if you are in a vegan transition just like me, this is something that would help you make your goals easier. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
Mmm yes. I recently decided to transition to vegan and have been on the prowl for the best alternatives for my favorite foods. This was amazing, despite all the negative reviews I've seen about daiya cheeses. this is an amazing pizza alternative!!!
Mei B.
San Jose, CA
My husband and I loved it so much. Super easy to prep so perfect for busy nights. We keep buying this pizza! So tasty and vegan friendly.