Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza uploaded by Kendro T.

BY DAIYA #62 in Frozen Pizza

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza.

Gluten free!! & without egg.

Lactose free.

Soy free.

Cholesterol 0mg per serving.

New!

CSA®. see more...

• How big is the pizza? Personal or can I share? I recently...3 Answers
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
One of my favorite quick vegan dinners. Awesome flavors in the vegetables and the cheese gets nice and melted. The cheese has a creamy texture and the crust comes to a perfect crisp. Highly recommend!
Jordan S.
Melbourne
These pizzas are a little expensive but this one is so so good! The vegetables are so yummy and seasoned perfectly on the pizza! The cheese melts really nicely and it only took about 20 minutes to cook in the oven! I only wish it was a bit bigger because I just wanted more!
Mila D.
Ridgefield, CT
This was the first pizza I tried when I decided to become a vegan and it changed my entire life. I never thought I could like fake cheese and vegetables together but surprisingly its now my new favorite. Do yourself a favor and try this! Not only will you feel guilt-free because of all the healthy ingredients but it will also satisfy all your cravings
Allegra J.
Decently good. Not the hugest fan of daiya cheese (or fake cheese in general, but whatcha gonna do as a vegan, right?) It's a bit stringy and sometimes gets caught in your throat, though I would be open to trying other products from them. The fire roasted veggie pizza sufficed for my craving, but definitely wasn't the best vegan pizza I've had.
Chris P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I just recently went vegan so i am trying to find products that dont make me moss my regular comforts.  I love their pizzas.  My only issus is with the cheese, it just doesnt do it for me 100%.  Its the melt factor.  And i know it will never be 'real cheese', but one can hope.  I highly recommend these pizzas though.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I enjoy this pizza very much and I appreciate that it is also gluten free on top of being vegan. I do t eat these products weekly, maybe once or twice a month at most. But when I am in the mood for pizza this is usually my go to. It is very difficult to get vegan pizza in my area unless I go out in the city.
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
My first vegan pizza and it was pretty good. Didn’t feel like I was eating vegan at all. I love that crust had its own flavor, the textures were all very much like regular pizza and I felt satisfied afterward. I guess the openly con is that it’s one the more expensive side but that’s to be expected.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
For a vegan, GF pizza, this is pretty good! I am not always a huge fan of vegan cheeses, but there is just enough on this pizza to give a good flavor without tasting weird or giving a weird texture. I wish there were more veggies, though, but I buy this every time I want a pizza - 2-3 times/month, so I like it pretty well.
Allie D.
Ponte Vedra, FL
For dairy free cheese list pizza is extremely delicious! I was not disappointed at all but has the perfect portions of vegetables and cheese and taste exactly like a regular frozen pizza! I would definitely recommend this product to others as it is healthy and delicious.
Crystal D.
Ever since my husband and I went vegan. We have been loving it. This pizza is so good. The ingredients mix well with each other. We have eat this pizza at least once a week to two weeks. It is definitely healthy and I would recommend this to anyone.
Karla L.
Los Angeles , CA
How big is the pizza? Personal or can I share? I recently discovered this brand and so far I love it.