BY DAIYA #58 in Frozen Pizza

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Margherita Pizza.

Melts & stretches.

New.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Soy free.

Cholesterol 0mg per serving.

Gourmet ingredients.

Certified vegan.

vegan.org.

CSA®. see more...

Sarah M.
As far as dairy-free, gluten-free pizzas go best on the market. Daiya pizza is easy to prepare in the oven and the crust bakes well. Unfortunately, the "cheese" does not ever come out like the package displays. The cheese flavor does not quite match what real cheese tastes like. It is a good alternative for those who are hankering for pizza, but allergies are preventing a dairy pizza.
Nicole M.
This is hands down the best frozen dairy free pizza that I could find. Anyone who is dairy-free, must admit that they do miss pizza sometimes. Whenever i am really craving a good pizza i will go pick this up. I think the flavors are there and it is so delicious. The price is fair for what you are getting, The pizzas are very well sized and they are so worth it. As someone who doesnt eat dairy, I believe that Daiya as a brand, is killing the game. Most of the products that i have tried from them are amazing.
Laura S.
I’m a huge fan of Daiya in general (their cheese blocks are amazing!), so I was beyond stoked to try their pizza. As a long time vegan it’s nice to run into the store and buy a frozen pizza, especially as I crave pizza often. This definitely hits the spot. The cheese is rich, but not overpowering, and stretches and the crust is thin and gets a bit crispy, which I like. They have several varieties, such as a meat lovers one, and I’ve enjoyed all of them. If you like pizza, I definitely recommend!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
This was okay but I've had better and made better. I picked this up a few months ago at Kroger's on sale. I got it at a great price and as much as I love daiya cheese the pizza just didn't cut it for. It has an off set texture and taste. Which is weird since I love daiya cheese I just didn't like it on this pizza I've made pizza in the past with daiya cheese that was awesome. Maybe the taste got lost in the sauce.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Kendro T.
Love love LOVE Daiya everything! I’m a huge fan of this brand because the foods are vegan, soy free, dairy free, nut free, and GMO free. These pizzas are always on sale at Whole Foods and I love picking them up when I’m not in the mood to cook. Delicious and healthy. So glad I can still enjoy frozen pizza as a vegan. Daiya Dairy Free Margherita Pizza
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
I don't like daiya cheese. I think it's too creamy not a Dane. However; my daughter loves daiya cheese especially this pizza. Buying these makes her feel like she isn't left out from frozen pizza night and they are a convenience to keep on the freezer. Being Vegan in the town we live fake cheese isn't the easiest thing to find these are what are available.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good for a dairy free pizza. It's definitely hard to find one that is decent but daiya is definitely the go to brand for dairy free cheese. It's easy to prepare and definitely fulfills that pizza urge. It's definitely pricey so I only buy it when it's on sale.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’ve just recently started to go vegan and this cheese has been a life saver for me. It’s creamy, it melts, and it really tastes like cheese. I think everyone trying to go vegan should try this!! Even if you aren’t, it’s still yummy.
Kelsey B.
I’ve been vegan now for 4 months and Daiya is my go too frozen pizza! Vegan cheese in general takes a bit to get used too but theirs is great. I love that they have so many varieties to choose from. I recommend this brand to everyone!
How do I get it??
jasmine S.
Does this pizza taste as good as it looks? I always see these in the grocery store, they're a little expensive, so I would like to know if they are worth getting?!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Where are these sold? Would love to get for my husband who is lactose intolerant.
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Does it taste similar to regular pizza?