Daiya Dairy Free Margherita Pizza uploaded by Porsche R.

BY DAIYA

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Margherita Pizza.

Melts & stretches.

New.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Soy free.

Cholesterol 0mg per serving.

Gourmet ingredients.

Certified vegan.

vegan.org.

CSA®. see more...

Amanda J.
This pizza is delicious! I love Daiya cheese! The cheese is super creamy! The toppings on this pizza are awesome! The only downfall is that this pizza is very expensive and small! I wish they made bigger pizzas at a smaller price point!
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I have recently tried eating a dairy free diet and I tried this pizza.  I thought it was amazing.  You have to realize that it will not taste the same as a pizza with cheese but I was so pleasantly surprised with the taste.  I enjoyed the taste of the "cheese" and I have purchased these pizzas many many times.  This are a bit more expensive then your typical frozen pizza and they are a bit smaller.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy these frozen pizzas! I like to have one every once in a while. They cook really fast and and sooo easy to make, you just pop them in the oven. I have definitely tried better vegan pizzas but this one is pretty delicious. Cuts the craving :)
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
I don't like daiya cheese. I think it's too creamy not a Dane. However; my daughter loves daiya cheese especially this pizza. Buying these makes her feel like she isn't left out from frozen pizza night and they are a convenience to keep on the freezer. Being Vegan in the town we live fake cheese isn't the easiest thing to find these are what are available.
Grace D.
Freeport
I love Daiya products as a vegan and this pizza was no different. I baked mine for a little longer since I love it crunchy and it was perfect. Daiya is one of my go-to vegan brands! ❤️
Porsche R.
I like this brand I believe it is the best as far as frozen vegan pizza goes but now in my household we make our own pizza from scratch. My only con is that it’s super thin and the crust is too hard for my liking.
Hayley Y.
Canton, OH
I was so excited that daiya had vegan pizza and when I made it it did not meet my expectations. None of the cheese would melt at all like the packaging said it would and when I left it in for a bit longer the whole thing turned into a rock and I couldn't eat it.
Serena W.
Portland, Oregon
It's so nice to have a frozen option for a vegan and gluten free pizza. I have tried all the flavors and I have to say this one is my favorite. It's easy to add to and make your own. They are quite pricey but it's awesome to have as an option for lazy days.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’ve just recently started to go vegan and this cheese has been a life saver for me. It’s creamy, it melts, and it really tastes like cheese. I think everyone trying to go vegan should try this!! Even if you aren’t, it’s still yummy.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I am on a very strict diet after being diagnosed with Lyme Disease and
this pizza was exactly what I needed when I was craving a pizza but
couldn't have a traditional pie.
This is gluten free and vegan and it
is wonderful. Truly. The crust is very thin and crunchy which is nice
with the softer top of cheese and tomatoes. This is a great pizza
alternative for a "cheat" day every few weeks. The price is a little
high, but that's what you have to deal with when buying quality
gluten-free, vegan options. The Margherita flavor is wonderful and really tastes almost better than a classic pizza.
How do I get it??
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Is this vegan? Also where is it sold?
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
Is it worth the price?
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Does this contain soy?
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Does it taste similar to regular pizza?