BY DAIYA

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Margherita Pizza.

Melts & stretches.

New.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Soy free.

Cholesterol 0mg per serving.

Gourmet ingredients.

Certified vegan.

vegan.org.

CSA®. see more...

Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so happy more chain grocery stores are starting to carry these, because these taste great! It pretty closely resembles the taste of an actual margherita pizza, but without the dairy of course. I do feel like the crust takes a bit longer to bake than other pizzas, but I still enjoy these.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Schaumburg, IL
So delicious! I loved the thin crust along with the two different kinds of cheeses. Normally for dairy free, its tricky to even have one but this tasted so good. It feels good to know that when I want to have a pizza I don't need to sacrifice taste. Definitely want to try them all!
Cass L.
Cass L.
Since I went vegan I've been craving pizza so when I came across this in the store I was so excited. It tasted great and my nonvegan friends loved this pizza too. It didn't taste like cheese but it was a very good alternative. I can't wait to have it again.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I pick off the tomorrows before baking but this is my all time favorite pizza!
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I am on a very strict diet after being diagnosed with Lyme Disease and
this pizza was exactly what I needed when I was craving a pizza but
couldn't have a traditional pie.
This is gluten free and vegan and it
is wonderful. Truly. The crust is very thin and crunchy which is nice
with the softer top of cheese and tomatoes. This is a great pizza
alternative for a "cheat" day every few weeks. The price is a little
high, but that's what you have to deal with when buying quality
gluten-free, vegan options. The Margherita flavor is wonderful and really tastes almost better than a classic pizza.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I really, really didn't like this pizza. I gave it a try because it was one of the only vegan pizzas the store by my house had. I had high hopes for it, but it didn't live up to my expectations. The crust was not good at all. It was very tough and chewy, despite being cooked all the way. The cheese has such a weird aftertaste and the vegetables seemed way too soggy. It was kind of expensive, too. If you're looking for vegan pizza, I implore you to look elsewhere.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
This was okay but I've had better and made better. I picked this up a few months ago at Kroger's on sale. I got it at a great price and as much as I love daiya cheese the pizza just didn't cut it for. It has an off set texture and taste. Which is weird since I love daiya cheese I just didn't like it on this pizza I've made pizza in the past with daiya cheese that was awesome. Maybe the taste got lost in the sauce.
Micah H.
Micah H.
Doniphan, MO
Being dairy free isn't easy and saying goodbye to pizza was so hard. I was so relieved to find Daiya's plant based cheeses and pizzas. The Margherita Pizza is one of the best I've ever had. I love the basil they use and the margherita slices are very tasty. I wish they sold the margherita cheese separately!
Juan F.
Juan F.
I love love LOVE Daiya, ever since I became vegetarian and reduced my dairy intake this brand and product has been one of my go tos, too bad is a little more expensive than other brands but I still get it when I can, some of my friends eat even though they're not vegan or vegetarian.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn
Pretty good for a dairy free pizza. It's definitely hard to find one that is decent but daiya is definitely the go to brand for dairy free cheese. It's easy to prepare and definitely fulfills that pizza urge. It's definitely pricey so I only buy it when it's on sale.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Does it taste similar to regular pizza?
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Where are these sold? Would love to get for my husband who is lactose intolerant.
jasmine S.
jasmine S.
Does this pizza taste as good as it looks? I always see these in the grocery store, they're a little expensive, so I would like to know if they are worth getting?!