Daiya Dairy Free Margherita Pizza uploaded by Porsche R.

BY DAIYA #66 in Frozen Pizza

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Margherita Pizza.

Melts & stretches.

New.

Gluten free.

Lactose free.

Soy free.

Cholesterol 0mg per serving.

Gourmet ingredients.

Certified vegan.

vegan.org.

CSA®. see more...

Sarah M.
As far as dairy-free, gluten-free pizzas go best on the market. Daiya pizza is easy to prepare in the oven and the crust bakes well. Unfortunately, the "cheese" does not ever come out like the package displays. The cheese flavor does not quite match what real cheese tastes like. It is a good alternative for those who are hankering for pizza, but allergies are preventing a dairy pizza.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
This was okay but I've had better and made better. I picked this up a few months ago at Kroger's on sale. I got it at a great price and as much as I love daiya cheese the pizza just didn't cut it for. It has an off set texture and taste. Which is weird since I love daiya cheese I just didn't like it on this pizza I've made pizza in the past with daiya cheese that was awesome. Maybe the taste got lost in the sauce.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
I don't like daiya cheese. I think it's too creamy not a Dane. However; my daughter loves daiya cheese especially this pizza. Buying these makes her feel like she isn't left out from frozen pizza night and they are a convenience to keep on the freezer. Being Vegan in the town we live fake cheese isn't the easiest thing to find these are what are available.
Grace D.
Freeport
I love Daiya products as a vegan and this pizza was no different. I baked mine for a little longer since I love it crunchy and it was perfect. Daiya is one of my go-to vegan brands! ❤️
Porsche R.
I like this brand I believe it is the best as far as frozen vegan pizza goes but now in my household we make our own pizza from scratch. My only con is that it’s super thin and the crust is too hard for my liking.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good for a dairy free pizza. It's definitely hard to find one that is decent but daiya is definitely the go to brand for dairy free cheese. It's easy to prepare and definitely fulfills that pizza urge. It's definitely pricey so I only buy it when it's on sale.
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
This is absolutely delicious & perfect for nights when you don’t want to cook! I’ve missed eating pizza ever since i stopped eating dairy, but knowing that i can buy these for a simple dinner, and even add my own toppings..makes me very excited!!
Ally S.
Daiya cheese all have a really weird but subtle after taste to them which is very unfortunately because they are one of the only dairy free "cheeses" that melts fairly well. Hope they get this funky taste under control so we can purchase them again!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’ve just recently started to go vegan and this cheese has been a life saver for me. It’s creamy, it melts, and it really tastes like cheese. I think everyone trying to go vegan should try this!! Even if you aren’t, it’s still yummy.
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
For a healthy pizza, this is great. However, the cheese - since it is dairy free does not tend to melt and falls off of the pizza. I like to add my own cheese and then more sauce to make it that much more delicious.
How do I get it??
jasmine S.
Does this pizza taste as good as it looks? I always see these in the grocery store, they're a little expensive, so I would like to know if they are worth getting?!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Where are these sold? Would love to get for my husband who is lactose intolerant.
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Is this vegan? Also where is it sold?
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Does it taste similar to regular pizza?