GroceryDairyDaiya
Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 78oz

Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz

by Daiya

Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free® Cheddar Style Slices.
Melts & stretches.
Lactose free.
Casein free.
Gluten free.
Soy free.
Cholesterol free.
11 slices.

does this melt easily or did it take a little extra time?
How does this REALLY taste compared to a regular grilled cheese?
I love cheese! But which vegan cheese brand would you recommend that easily melts?
Start your review of Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz!
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
I was SO excited when my favorite brand of vegan cheese rolled out a convenient 'by the slice' product! The awesome thing about Daiya is that they are always working to improve their products from taste to offerings. Oh! Also, their products are all delicious. I've tried my share of vegan dairy products -- and I'm taking it back to before veganism was something that was well known and supported by the mass distributed food companies! Talk about bland. I actually went completely without even faux cheeses until Daiya showed up on shelves. I took a chance, and was quite pleased. It melts, stretches, and is a wonderful compliment both in snacking, on a sandwich, or full-on baking. I would recommend this product for any vegan -- especially when making a dish to share with a skeptical omnivore!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,093 reviews
Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
It taste ok to me and my husband loves it. I make him a vegetarian sandwich with fake bacon and turkey with this non dairy cheese. He loves it grilled from me in the morning. It was cheap to get and only complaint is that it’s not individually wrapped. But other than that, it’s good!
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz uploaded by Isthar Z.
This has been my savior, I can’t eat anything with milk, including regular cheese and this vegan cheese is delicious, tastes like real cheddar and is healthy Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz thank you for making this deliciousness
Monique M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz uploaded by Monique M.
Purchased at: Publix
You honesty can’t tell the difference if you are lactose intolerant or even trying to cut out dairy it’s a little pricey but a definite recommendation it’s not far from regular cheese price .
Yolanda B.
Arverne, NY
Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices - 7.8oz uploaded by Yolanda B.
Daiya Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese Style Slices is an AMAZING product/food. The ingredients are easy to read with no chemical fillers. I am non-dairy because milk and cheese can cause havoc on the human system. Physician's Committee for Response Medicine states, "Diary products are the top source of saturated fat in the American diet, contributing to heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease. Studies have also linked dairy to an increased risk of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancers." Think of it; why are we consuming cow's milk? And why is it taboo to drink human milk. Things that make you go hmmm. My son's grandmother introduced my son Erick to real cheese through grill cheese sandwiches without my knowledge. He loves grill cheese sandwiches. I had to substitute cheese with Daiya Dairy-Free right away. He can not tell the difference. I like the Mozzarella style the best! I also use it in his Mac and Cheese. There is no harm in trying a good and useful product. Enjoy!!
Michelle A.
Waynesboro, PA
I love daiya brand! Great for an alternative cheese! Taste great! Melts great!
I love daiya brand! Great for an alternative cheese! Taste great! Melts great!
Rowan H.
Birmingham
I’ve been buying daiya for three years and I’m pretty fond of it. It’s very gross unless you melt it though, which sucks. But once it’s melted, this stuff is great! It definitely doesn’t taste exactly like cheddar cheese, but vegan foods are improving every day it seems like.
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
I am very dairy sensitive and their products have really changed my life. The taste is pretty good and it melts like real cheese! I love it!
Morgan A.
Kaukauna, WI
I have been very pleased to find a cheese brand that is dairy free. I have missed having grilled cheese and these melted well!
Chloe P.
Lansing
Fantastic option when you're looking for a dairy free product. Dairy-free is hard to find but this cheese offers you an alternative that you can't taste any difference
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hanna W.
il y a un an
Kennedy G. il y a 6 mois
I start mine by putting them on a frying pan just before they go to soft to handle then transfer to the burger or if you want you can transfer the burger and put the lid ontop of the pan with cheese on burger to create a heat dome