Daiya Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Cheddar Style [6 PK] uploaded by Hanane d.

BY DAIYA

Calling all Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Soy Free and Vegan Pasta lovers, Daiya has hit this traditional favorite out of the park This Cheesy Mac Deluxe Cheddar is sure to please even the pickiest eaters! For the dairy-free mac & cheese purist, Daiya... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie M.
I recently became gluten free/dairy free and this was a god send! While it's not cheese, it's the closest I've been able to find that tastes good, has a good texture and isn't horrible for you. It is a little pricey so I eat it as a once in a while treat but it's super easy to find in your local grocery store.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I truly believe Daiya Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Cheddar Style [6 PK] is indistinguishable from dairy cheese! I toss a little spinach and red pepper seeds in mine for added flavor. All vegans should be eating this when the craving sets in!
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
This stuff tastes really good and has an amazing texture. The only bad thing is that is smell like stinky cheese and will smell up your entire house. I really do like the flavors and it's one of the best vegan mac n cheeses out there for vegans.
Charlotte T.
The gluten free noodles are FANTASTIC! However the "cheesy" & "alfredo" have REALLY weird tastes & after tastes. It's pretty pricey so if you aren't DAIRY free as well as Gluten Free I'd stick with other options.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
I stopped eating dairy about 3 months ago and I am OBSESSED with this Mac and cheese alternative. So good and satisfies my Mac and cheese cravings. Definitely more expensive than traditional Mac and cheese but there are a good amount of servings in each box!
Brittany C.
Y'all this brand of vegan products is BOMB I love like everything, I stock up anytime I can. The only negative is that it's a little hard to find in my area. Vegans need more options in standard grocery stores! Pairs great for pasta, sandwiches, pizza and I use the sour cream and cream cheese for dips and deserts! Price point is a bit higher but 100% worth it! Plus it lasts quite a while in my opinion
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I am dairy-free, but occasionally have intense craving for boxed Mac and Cheese. When I was a kid, Kraft deluxe was my go-to, but after becoming health-conscious, found that I couldn't get myself to purchase it anymore. The Daiya Mac and Cheese is acceptable for those crazy cravings, but isn't nutritionally what I'm looking for, and lacks in flavor as well.
Nadine C.
This is my favorite dairy/gluten free mac and cheese on the market! I buy it in bulk when it's on sale at my local grocery store just in case I'm craving it. The cheese is very creamy which is sometimes hard to find when using a dairy free cheese. The only con about it is that it's a little too salty for my liking. I wish they added less salt and people who like more could add it as their cooking it.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My youngest 2 children have several food allergies, including dairy, wheat, eggs, and shellfish. So their diet is pretty particular. I was so excited when I saw this box in my King Soopers (Kroger) store. It actually tastes great and my kids were certainly satisfied to be able to have their own quick macaroni and cheese.
Nicole L.
Fort Smith, AR
I buy this every time I go to a city with a natural food store or Kroger. I give away the pasta to gluten free friends and add my own vegetable rotini. Honestly, I wish that they would just sell the cheeze packets. It'd be a better value considering that I just use the packs in recipes.