Daiya Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Cheddar Style [6 PK] uploaded by Hanane d.

BY DAIYA

Calling all Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Soy Free and Vegan Pasta lovers, Daiya has hit this traditional favorite out of the park This Cheesy Mac Deluxe Cheddar is sure to please even the pickiest eaters! For the dairy-free mac & cheese purist, Daiya... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
These aren’t as good as regular Mac n cheese but for us dairy free or gluten free folk, they help to satisfy the craving. Daiya is a great company over all- their “cheese” products are all great at mimicking the creaminess of real cheese. I found these at Whole Foods and they’re great for when I have a dairy craving.
Brittany C.
Y'all this brand of vegan products is BOMB I love like everything, I stock up anytime I can. The only negative is that it's a little hard to find in my area. Vegans need more options in standard grocery stores! Pairs great for pasta, sandwiches, pizza and I use the sour cream and cream cheese for dips and deserts! Price point is a bit higher but 100% worth it! Plus it lasts quite a while in my opinion
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I am dairy-free, but occasionally have intense craving for boxed Mac and Cheese. When I was a kid, Kraft deluxe was my go-to, but after becoming health-conscious, found that I couldn't get myself to purchase it anymore. The Daiya Mac and Cheese is acceptable for those crazy cravings, but isn't nutritionally what I'm looking for, and lacks in flavor as well.
Nadine C.
This is my favorite dairy/gluten free mac and cheese on the market! I buy it in bulk when it's on sale at my local grocery store just in case I'm craving it. The cheese is very creamy which is sometimes hard to find when using a dairy free cheese. The only con about it is that it's a little too salty for my liking. I wish they added less salt and people who like more could add it as their cooking it.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My youngest 2 children have several food allergies, including dairy, wheat, eggs, and shellfish. So their diet is pretty particular. I was so excited when I saw this box in my King Soopers (Kroger) store. It actually tastes great and my kids were certainly satisfied to be able to have their own quick macaroni and cheese.
Julie M.
I recently became gluten free/dairy free and this was a god send! While it's not cheese, it's the closest I've been able to find that tastes good, has a good texture and isn't horrible for you. It is a little pricey so I eat it as a once in a while treat but it's super easy to find in your local grocery store.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
I’m sorry but this product is so gross. The taste is awful, not even comparable to real Mac and cheese. The texture is off and when you cook the pasta it comes with there’s a slimy residue in the water? I don’t know. I really dislike daiya cheese and every time I try to retry their products to like them i can’t.
Nicole L.
Fort Smith, AR
I buy this every time I go to a city with a natural food store or Kroger. I give away the pasta to gluten free friends and add my own vegetable rotini. Honestly, I wish that they would just sell the cheeze packets. It'd be a better value considering that I just use the packs in recipes.
Alissa H.
My husband and I really enjoy this Mac'n Cheese. It is creamy and has a good consistency. It is not the most healthy as it is pasta and cheese, but it is a great option if you want cheese and can't have the real thing. It doesn't taste exactly like real cheese, but it is close!
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I truly believe Daiya Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Cheddar Style [6 PK] is indistinguishable from dairy cheese! I toss a little spinach and red pepper seeds in mine for added flavor. All vegans should be eating this when the craving sets in!