GroceryPantryDaiya
Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Alfredo Style [6 PK]

Daiya Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Alfredo Style [6 PK]

by Daiya

Calling all Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Soy Free and Vegan Pasta lovers, Daiya has hit this traditional Deluxe Alfredo Style with the rich, decadent flavor and texture of classic Alfredo sauce, add it to perfectly al dente pasta, take away the gluten...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daiya Cheezy Mac Gluten Free Dairy Free Pasta Deluxe Alfredo Style [6 PK]!
Michelle N.
Denver, CO
Great when you’re vegan and craving mac and cheese. I probably wouldn’t choose this kind if I wasn’t vegan. It is a bit pricey but worth it for a treat once in awhile. I find this style of cheese packet much better than the powder kinds. I think it would be better if it was regular noodles instead of gluten free.
Brittany H.
I love these ! An absolutely creamy Mac and cheese that satisfy my late night cravings! It’s a vegan recipe that has an amazing creamy, cheesy, taste!
Emily C.
My FAVORITE vegan Alfredo!!! I’ve tried the brand Victoria’s Alfredo and it was awful and sour. This stuff tastes like the real deal and comes in a pouch all you have to do is cook the noodles and pour it in there!
Shelley W.
Portland, OR
I recently began eating plant based and have also had a high intolerance to soy (which this product is free of). I had heard of the Daiya brand but never tried it so I decided to pick up a few boxes at my local New Seasons. Now obviously it didn’t taste like the real deal but I have to say it’s pretty darn close and I have actually come to like this taste better and my body tolerates it which is the whole point.
Tiffany A.
Vancouver
I enjoyed these! They were a bit different from what I was expecting but was definitely creamy and yummy. They were a bit starchy but I feel like they were a perfect dairy free, vegan alternative!
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
This is my go-to vegan mac. It's sold in pretty much every store where I live so it's super accessible and the flavour isn't nearly as in-your-face as the Deluxe Cheddar Style. I usually use my own elbow mac with the cheese sauce when I make it because I'm not big on the gluten-free stuff that it comes with but I will use it occasionally. Overall it makes a tasty and super easy lunch or dinner.

Looking for your answer?