GroceryDairySour CreamDaisy
Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz

Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz

by Daisy

#1 in Sour Cream

The Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream is an easy-to-use package for toppings and recipes. Daisy is 100% pure with nothing else added. Now you can squeeze a dollop of Daisy.

How many of you love this sour cream? 😍
Does it taste delicious? [product:daisy-squeeze-sour-cream]
Did anyone here got the coupon to redeem this product? Where did you redeem it?
Start your review of Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz!
Whitney M.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Whitney M.
The flavor of Daisy sour cream is second to none! We especially love the squeezable container for tacos, burritos, and fiesta salads because of the ease of use! I always make sure to have an extra on hand! Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the convenience of the Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz. Life is so easy and minimal clean up necessary for tacos and such. I was so excited to see this squeeze bottle come to market. Flavor is great, same as tubs but so much more convenient.
Tiffany D.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Tiffany D.
Daisy is my all time favorite sour cream brand. I’m loving the new squeeze pouches! No more dirty utensils for serving.
Ashley P.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that purshase from walmart store like few weeks ago and it's my first time purshase. I always love to use that sour cream on baked potatoes, chili, and other foods. it's taste like fresh and thick than other brand names. definitely I'll love to buy it again. highly recommended and good quality. #comfortfood
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I used to buy the sour cream in the tub but I’ve switched to this squeeze pouch. It’s much more convenient. You don’t need silverware to get it out like a tub. It’s less messy because you just squeeze out exactly how much you want. It tastes the same as the original in the tub. I use it as a condiment for Mexican food or baked potatoes or even in recipes to make mashed potatoes nice and creamy. I love this stuff!
Joseph  F.
Coldwater, MS
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Joseph  F.
Purchased at: Kroger
I thought all sour creams were the same until one day I tried some Daisy right after running out of Kroger brand. Big difference! Nice thick texture and way better flavor. Price point will never be a factor again with this stuff. This squeeze out package is really nice too. Keeps things nice and clean too.
Lindsey S.
The Dalles, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Lindsey S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this brand! The quality is phenomenal and it's worth the cost. Hands down my favorite. I love that my kids can use the squeeze top and "do it themselves" it helps promote their independence at mealtime. Who knew something like sourncream could help my kids reach their full independent selfs.
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,196 reviews
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Yeccica N.
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Yeccica N.
Daisy sour cream is pure and natural, very good to accompany our sweet or savory dishes. tasty 😋 La crema agria de margaritas es pura y natural, muy buena para acompañar nuestros platos dulces o salados. sabroso
Arlene B.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Arlene B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Daisy makes the best dairy products. This squeeze dispensing tube is wonderful, it makes applying the sour cream to dishes a much easier. The only"con" is they it doesn't come in low-fat. [product:daisy-squeeze-sour-cream---14oz]
Ana R.
Independence, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - 14oz uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Daisy squeeze sour cream is so easy to use and this sour cream works great with all kind of dishes. I love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CHBOU B.
Diana V.
member-b6eb9
il y a 5 ans
Ashley P. il y a 4 ans
14 oz. And Ive only seen them in this size. I just looked in my fridge to make sure Im giving accurate info