BY DAISY #2 in Sour Cream

Daisy® Pure & Natural® Sour Cream. see more...

• I just wanted to ask if there was any other brand of sour...4 Answers
Daisy Pure & Natural Sour Cream
  • "I'm a huge sour cream fan...which is why I'm not a size 2 but I'm perfectly okay because this sour cream makes it worth it!" in 8 reviews
  • "It tastes great and goes with almost anything." in 2 reviews
  • "this is the only sour cream that i buy to use it alot on tacos potatoes on mashed potatoes occasionally very tasty can even put a little bit of chives in it and make a dip for you chips" in 1 review
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I literally could put this on anything. And I am a huge homemade ranch fan. This brand is the only way to go as a base for it. It taste great, it's pretty cheap and you can buy it just about anywhere. It's great to use for ANY dip or just to put on a potato, taco, etc.
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Daisy sour cream is absolutely versatile. We use it for topping tacos to making onion creme for flank steaks. I love the creaminess if daisy and wouldn’t use any other brand sour cream. With daisy you get the most bang for your buck.
Charlene D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Daisy Sour Cream. It's delicious on its own but it also mixes in recipes well. Even recipes that you would not expect. I tried it with mushrooms and shallots for the au jous for smothered pork chops and it was fantastic. I'm gonna try it in a ton more recipes. The creamy consistency makes it a great alternative.
brittany r.
Ocoee, FL
I’m not a huge sour cream fan being totally honest, but I used this one night to make a hamburger chili like skillet and it came out delicious. I know this had a lot to do with it because the rest of the ingredients wouldn’t make it taste the same. It has a really good and smooth flavor, I was super impressed!
Lea S.
Conway, SC
My all time favorite spur cream brand. It is super smooth and creamy and has such a rich taste. I've also noticed that it seems to last a lot longer than other brands I've used! A must have for my crock pot chili!
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This is the brand of sour cream I always use. It's great with anything. Perfect for Taco Tuesdays or a perfect combination with guac and salsa. The texture is very creamy and the taste is very rich. I recently used it with nachos topped with Chili, this sour cream was the perfect topping for it all.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is the only sour cream that I will buy. I trust this band and it has never disappointed me. It is creamy... the best sour cream that you will taste. You can tell the difference between this and any other brand.. and you will always pick this as your favorite.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I love sour cream and I will eat almost any brand for any meal, however the best brand I've ever had will always be this one! I put it on everything and even whisk some into my scrambled egg mix to make fluffy eggs! The texture and the flavor are too perfect! It's worth the few more cents over store brand!
Vernita S.
Riverdale, GA
An awesome creamy textured sour cream. It taste so good and goes great with nachos, tachos, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes and etc. It does get a little watery once in the fridge for a while. So just mix it up and its like brand new.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Daisy makes the best sour cream. I will continue to buy Daisy products. Either the squeeze kind (which I love) to the container kind. I would recommend it to anyone. Daisy is very affordable for the price. The taste is great.
Lori U.
Fayette
I just wanted to ask if there was any other brand of sour cream that somebody might like better than mine