BY DAISY #8 in Sour Cream

Find milk and cream at Target.com! Daisy pure & natural light sour cream 16 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
All of the flavor of Daisy with like half the calories. This is a great sour cream when you are trying not to pack on the calories. Delicious as a dip or dip base, a condiment or even an ingredient in a more elaborate recipe. I wish this was available on Squeeze form too.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Daisy sour cream. You can use it in any recipe and it changes it
up. I love eating sour cream on baked potatoes and with BBQ chips. You
can find all kinds of recipes that use sour cream; you can even use it
in cakes. You can find it at any grocery store. I recommend it!
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This was super delicious. It goes so well with many dishes. It was light and creamy. I like that it melts perfectly with many of my dishes. My family all liked the taste very much. It is perfect for all occasions. Yummy! I will buy it again and recommend.
Caitlin H.
This sour cream is awesome and has the same great taste as the original with less fat. I highly recommend this product, but I can never find it in the squeezable pouch!
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
We love daisy brand sour cream! You cant really tell the difference between the light and regular! It,s perfect, whether you want it for baked potatoes, taco night, or what we really love using it for is Dorito taco bake! Delicious! Love the brand and love the taste!
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
While we "go generic" on plenty of items, Daisy is our go-to sour cream. We use it in all sorts of recipes and preparations. It always tastes fresh, the price is right and it is a convenient size for a household of two. Our friend uses it in his organic facials which we also adore. He swears by the product. This is always in our fridge (or on the grocery list.)
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite sour cream brand. It is creamy and tasty and although they don't really advertise it, it is organic. Great addition to tacos, chili, baked potatoes and much more!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
My hubby accidentally bought the light sour cream, wasn't wearing his glasses and to be completely honest I had no clue it was light. I was shocked! I'm going to defintely start buying Daisy light because we can't tell the difference.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
The brand that I buy and it is lower in fat I believe but the taste is great. It doesn't taste that much different from the original and I feel better that it is a good value. It tastes great for toppings of foods.
Magdalena  M.
College Sta, TX
There is no difference with the taste of the light and regular sour cream. The only impact is the wonderful taste. From a baked potato to chips, it's a wonderful light taste that gives foods a little something extra.
Nicole B.
What do you dip in this sour cream??