Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd uploaded by Sari D.Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd uploaded by Erika H.Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd uploaded by Cali E.

BY DAISY

Daisy® Brand 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese.

Low fat.

Better ingredients.

That's the Daisy difference. see more...

Sari D.
This is the best cottage cheese ever. No fillers,flavors,or additives. Just three ingredients: milk,cream,salt. I buy it at Walmart because it is a very good price there for the large container. It is the only brand that does not go bad in a couple of days like some I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cottage cheese.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This cottage cheese is the best! It's the only cottage cheese I have found that only contains necessary ingredients - milk, cream, and salt - and no guar gum, or anything else that you don't need in your cottage cheese. The price is surprisingly ok, too. And it tastes better than any of the overly processed cottage cheeses.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This taste just as good as the regular flavor, can't tell the difference in my opinion. Taste really good.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
When It comes to cottage cheese this is hands down the best out there!!! It is a little pricier but you get what you pay for. It is fabulous!!! A great snack that is better for you then most!!!
Maria Y.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Daisy brand cottage cheese is the best on the market. It's also the only cottage cheese that doesn't add carrageenan which is harmful to our bodies! It tastes amazing and it healthy for you!
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Foodie Expert
I am a picky person when it comes to food, and this cottage cheese is one of my favorites! It tastes good and it's low-fat, so it's not so bad for you
Jessica B.
I purchased this at the store about a year ago and I can say I hate it absolutely disgusting so bland
Keira
The main things I like about this cottage cheese: the price and the ingredients list. It contains all natural ingredients and is much more affordable than some of the other brands. However, I do find the 2% to be a bit "watery".
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
Best brand of cottage cheese. Some cottage cheeses are more like mush. This is not one of them. This one is creamy and delicious.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I love Kraft Simply Cottage Cheese. They were out when I went shopping and thought Daisy would be just as good since I like their sour cream. Awful! Makes me remember why I thought I hated cottage cheese all those years. Horrid taste and I will never stray from Kraft again.