Add a Photo

By DAISY
#938 in Cheese
Daisy® Brand 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese.

Low fat.

Better ingredients.

That's the Daisy difference.
Photos (2)
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This taste just as good as the regular flavor, can't tell the difference in my opinion. Taste really good.
Keira
Keira

The main things I like about this cottage cheese: the price and the ingredients list. It contains all natural ingredients and is much more affordable than some of the other brands. However, I do find the 2% to be a bit "watery".
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH

This cottage cheese is the best! It's the only cottage cheese I have found that only contains necessary ingredients - milk, cream, and salt - and no guar gum, or anything else that you don't need in your cottage cheese. The price is surprisingly ok, too. And it tastes better than any of the overly processed cottage cheeses.
Elisha C.
Elisha C.
Kingston,ontario

I used to not like cottage cheese. But recently have been really into it. It's such a good snack. I can literally eat an entire tub. Love love love
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

I am a picky person when it comes to food, and this cottage cheese is one of my favorites! It tastes good and it's low-fat, so it's not so bad for you
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I purchased this at the store about a year ago and I can say I hate it absolutely disgusting so bland

Join Now