Add a Photo

By DAISY
#928 in Cheese
Daisy® Brand 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese.

Low fat.

Better ingredients.

That's the Daisy difference.
Photos (2)
Sari D.
Sari D.
This is the best cottage cheese ever. No fillers,flavors,or additives. Just three ingredients: milk,cream,salt. I buy it at Walmart because it is a very good price there for the large container. It is the only brand that does not go bad in a couple of days like some I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cottage cheese.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
They ran out if knudsen sour cream at the store so daisy seemed like a better option because it seemed like the next best thing.I was wrongg . This cottage cheese was bland and sour. I tried mixing it with different fruit to see if the taste of the cottage cheese lessened but nope! I'll just stick with knudsen!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I love Kraft Simply Cottage Cheese. They were out when I went shopping and thought Daisy would be just as good since I like their sour cream. Awful! Makes me remember why I thought I hated cottage cheese all those years. Horrid taste and I will never stray from Kraft again.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Troutdale , OR
This is the best cottage cheese! The flavor is on point. I love it plain or with a little pepper! Yum. Only ingredients are skim milk, cream and salt!
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
The best brand for cottage cheese!! It taste great, love eating it with Jell-O or salad fruit!
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
This isn't my favorite cottage cheese but we got it to try out.. it's alright! The only ingredients are cultured skim milk, cream and salt that's it! So being just three ingredients I like that!! They look like little tiny squares all perfect and same size, little weird like how are they all so perfect? It was good texture and flavor.
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I used to buy other brands of cottage cheese until I read the back of the container and had no idea what most of the ingredients were! So I decided to dry Daisy because I saw how little ingredients were in it and I knew all of them. I will say the taste was a tad bit sour but I will take that over artificial ingredients.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Mmmm! This js my favorite brand of cottage cheese. Its just so yummy. I love the small curd too. Great for a snack while dieting
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
Best brand of cottage cheese. Some cottage cheeses are more like mush. This is not one of them. This one is creamy and delicious.
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview , FL
When It comes to cottage cheese this is hands down the best out there!!! It is a little pricier but you get what you pay for. It is fabulous!!! A great snack that is better for you then most!!!