Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd uploaded by Sari D.Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd uploaded by Erika H.Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd uploaded by Cali E.

BY DAISY

Daisy® Brand 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese.

Low fat.

Better ingredients.

That's the Daisy difference. see more...

Sari D.
This is the best cottage cheese ever. No fillers,flavors,or additives. Just three ingredients: milk,cream,salt. I buy it at Walmart because it is a very good price there for the large container. It is the only brand that does not go bad in a couple of days like some I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cottage cheese.
Heather F.
Troutdale , OR
Foodie Expert
This is the best cottage cheese! The flavor is on point. I love it plain or with a little pepper! Yum. Only ingredients are skim milk, cream and salt!
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Foodie Expert
The best brand for cottage cheese!! It taste great, love eating it with Jell-O or salad fruit!
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Foodie Expert
This is the best cottage cheese out there! Fresh natural taste. Its the best pairing with fresh fruit.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese 2% Milkfat Small Curd
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Foodie Expert
This isn't my favorite cottage cheese but we got it to try out.. it's alright! The only ingredients are cultured skim milk, cream and salt that's it! So being just three ingredients I like that!! They look like little tiny squares all perfect and same size, little weird like how are they all so perfect? It was good texture and flavor.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Foodie Expert
I used to buy other brands of cottage cheese until I read the back of the container and had no idea what most of the ingredients were! So I decided to dry Daisy because I saw how little ingredients were in it and I knew all of them. I will say the taste was a tad bit sour but I will take that over artificial ingredients.
Tash V.
Foodie Expert
We always have small curd cottage cheese in stock in our fridge. Daisy is a great brand that uses great simple ingredients, which is very important to our family. I love having it for breakfast because of its protein content. I add in some fresh berries, ground flax seeds and honey. It's filling and delicious.
Veronica B.
Palmview, TX
Foodie Expert
I love cottage cheese this 2% cottage cheese makes it easy for me to keep a healthy balanced dairy intake are usually pair it with different kind of berries and it is amazing.
krystal ☺.
They ran out if knudsen sour cream at the store so daisy seemed like a better option because it seemed like the next best thing.I was wrongg . This cottage cheese was bland and sour. I tried mixing it with different fruit to see if the taste of the cottage cheese lessened but nope! I'll just stick with knudsen!
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I love Kraft Simply Cottage Cheese. They were out when I went shopping and thought Daisy would be just as good since I like their sour cream. Awful! Makes me remember why I thought I hated cottage cheese all those years. Horrid taste and I will never stray from Kraft again.