Marc Jacobs

Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT
5765 Reviews
5 / 5
Not so strong but have a smooth scent which I like.....not one of my favorite the bottle is very interesting and have a unique look to it...love it
5 / 5
One of my favorite perfumes. Smells so good and light and clean. There’s a subtle sweetness to it but not too much. The fresh aspect really comes through.
5 / 5
This is a great everyday fragrance! Not too strong but lasts forever!! I’ve purchased so many fragrances and I keep going back to this one! I’m currently on my 3rd bottle!
5 / 5
LOVEE!! The packaging is so aesthetically pleasing for my Y2K hello kitty themed room, as well projects a couple inches away from sprayed, smells literally so formal and slightly sweet. Literally the most rich perfume ever! One of my absolute FAVOURITES definitely worth its money.
5 / 5
I am now on my 3rd bottle. Everytime I wear this i get compliments from men and women! So fresh and clean. This would be a great first perfume purchase for a young teen!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT is a delightful and vibrant fragrance that captures the essence of a blooming garden in a bottle. The scent opens with a burst of fruity notes, including raspberry and grapefruit, creating a fresh and energetic introduction. The heart of the fragrance reveals a bouquet of delicate flowers such as wild rose and apple blossom, adding a feminine and youthful charm. The base notes of musk and cedarwood provide a subtle warmth, balancing the sweetness of the florals. Overall, Daisy Eau So Fresh is a playful and uplifting fragrance that is perfect for those who enjoy a light and floral scent with a touch of fruity exuberance.
5 / 5
i love it so much. so fresh and perfect for the summer and is such a complement getter. i would highly recommend this perfume so much!! and its light as well so it’s not going to be such a headache
5 / 5
I love this perfume! It’s has been my favorite scent for the past 2 years. It’s such a light floral and fresh smell especially in the summer.
5 / 5
This Marc Jacobs perfume is perfect. The scent lasts all day and smells so fresh. It is 100% worth the price! Also, the bottle is too cute to pass up!
5 / 5
This is without a doubt one of my favorite perfumes I have purchased. Unlike a lot of perfumes anymore, a little goes a long way! As long as this scent is in production I will be purchasing it. ❤️❤️❤️