Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT

Sophisticated but not too serious, Daisy Eau So Fresh sparkles with a sunny, vibrant energy. A spirited incarnation of the original Daisy, this fragrance excites the senses with a bright elegance and whimsical charm.

I have bought this product very nice clean smell. Has a floral scent obviously I like it I wish it didn't smell like a little musky but it's still nice. I use it often. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette
Have you tried this before? How long lasting? MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette
Start your review of Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A little goes a long way and I'm left smelling good all day.in reviews
It's a fresh scent that lasts all day and I get compliments every single time I wear it in reviews
This stuff smells amazing!in reviews
This is my absolute favorite perfume!in reviews
This stuff smells amazing i love the floral scent and how it last all day i get so many complement on it in reviews
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Darlene C.
I LOVE this perfume! Such a beautiful scent! With the combination of red berries, grapefruit, and jasmine, it has a scent of it's own...so fresh, fruity, and floral! I bought this a while back at Macy's and I still enjoy wearing it! It lasts a pretty good while of the day From the pic, you can't see that it's almist empty, but I will make sure that I do not run out!
Chelsea R.
Lino Lakes, MN
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this as a gift and fell in love! The smell is so sweet, fruity and so feminine. It’s definitely one of those perfumes to have for an everyday perfume! Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Rebecca C.
I love this perfume. First, the bottle is just so pretty and fun. I love having it on my vanity top. My husband bought this for me and I love the scent. It’s such a nice soft floral scent. It’s not too much. Some floral perfumes I just don’t like- too much, in your face. This is perfect. MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette
Tanya K.
Brandenburg
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Tanya K.
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite! Got compliments almost every time wearing it. And the beautiful little flowers on top of the bottle makes my vanity look 100% better.
Melissa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Melissa T.
This is such a lovely scent. Light fragrance. This is one of my top perfumes. Many compliments! I wear this one during the day! Not over powering at all!
Keasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Keasia B.
I am a very big perfume lover and one of my favorites happens to be Marc Jacobs eau so fresh !! It smells soooo good and I always receive compliments when wearing it! I would recommend to any woman that enjoys a delicate smell that’s not really over powering but still gets the job done. It also last all day long! Which you don’t get from a lot of other perfume brands.Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
Anna W.
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my least favorite of the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance line, which is why I did not give it the full 5 stars. However, it is still a wonderful scent. I feel that this one is a tad more powdery than I enjoy. This perfume is long lasting and still gets many compliments though.
Tawny B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Tawny B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Scent wise, I am a floral and fruity person. This Daisy perfume hits all of the right scent notes for me. I smell like a flower garden when I wear it. The scent isn’t overpowering and lasts all day for me. The lid for the perfume is also super adorable, making this perfume one of my faves to leave out on the vanity.
Yailen C.
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Yailen C.
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Yailen C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta tiene muy buen fijador y su olor es fresco y suave se los recomiedo 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Aailyah F.
Smyrna, GA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Aailyah F.
Purchased at: Scentbird
Ladies & gents 😆😆..... I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOTTLE!!!!!!! Ughh Love isn’t even the word.... I’m obsessed with this bottle 🙊 I have like three bottles coming in from scentbird right now and still haven’t used the little spray bottle yet!!! Look ever since my mom introduced me to Daisy, it has become my 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 favorite and I was so excited to see this new version. It's sweeter than daisy but not in a sickening or cheap way - it's amazing! My only complaint is the scent fades after a while 4/5 hours on a easy day but I also carry a rollerball everywhere I go. ☞︎🅗🅘🅖🅗🅛🅨 🅡🅔🅒🅞🅜🅜🅔🅝🅓🅔🅓 ☜ 🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacinda F.
Phelps, KY
il y a 5 mois
Caroline G. il y a 5 mois
It's really nice I love how it's not too overpowering, it was great value too, I would have liked it to be a little more floral maybe a few sweet notes.
Sisibabe99 R.
il y a 6 mois
Rachel T. il y a 4 mois
Daisy EDT in my opinion since it can be used as a everyday fragrance.
bhavisha P.
Edison, NJ
il y a 9 mois
Lindsay D. il y a 7 mois
Yes I have it I love the scent for spring and summer. It lasts on me all day when I use it.
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
il y a un an
Gabby T. il y a un an
Since you like Daisy Eau So Fresh I think you might like Chanel Chance Eau Tendre :)
Damaris M.
South Gate, CA
il y a un an
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT ? Is perfume worth the money? Is it durable? What does it smells like?
Amy M. il y a un an
Definitely worth the money! My favorite perfume ever.
Jamie  T.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
Mariome L. il y a un an
I love it! I was torn between this and Chanel Chance el tendre and only went with Chanel because it was bigger. Think they both smell very similar and floral and fresh!
Jessi N.