Sophisticated but not too serious, Daisy Eau So Fresh sparkles with a sunny, vibrant energy. A spirited incarnation of the original Daisy, this fragrance excites the senses with a bright elegance and whimsical charm.

I Love the Marc Jacobs daisy perfume. It smells great and lasts long. Any other recommendations Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT ?
Iss this perfume worth the price what does it smells like I wanna own this bottle is it that good that worth the hype?
Start your review of Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A little goes a long way and I'm left smelling good all day.in reviews
It's a fresh scent that lasts all day and I get compliments every single time I wear it in reviews
This stuff smells amazing!in reviews
This is my absolute favorite perfume!in reviews
This stuff smells amazing i love the floral scent and how it last all day i get so many complement on it in reviews
Melissa K.
Lake Worth, FL
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Melissa K.
This is such a lovely scent. Light fragrance. This is one of my top perfumes. Many compliments! I wear this one during the day! Not over powering at all!
Keasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Keasia B.
I am a very big perfume lover and one of my favorites happens to be Marc Jacobs eau so fresh !! It smells soooo good and I always receive compliments when wearing it! I would recommend to any woman that enjoys a delicate smell that’s not really over powering but still gets the job done. It also last all day long! Which you don’t get from a lot of other perfume brands.Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
Tawny B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Tawny B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Scent wise, I am a floral and fruity person. This Daisy perfume hits all of the right scent notes for me. I smell like a flower garden when I wear it. The scent isn’t overpowering and lasts all day for me. The lid for the perfume is also super adorable, making this perfume one of my faves to leave out on the vanity.
Adrii S.
Arlington, TX
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Adrii S.
I love this perfume, the scent is heaven, is been my favorite for long time, is so fresh, sweet, feminine and sexy, i highly recommend it if you like sweet, fresh floral notes. MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette
Jani R.
Anaheim, CA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Jani R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the packaging and smells really great! The scent isn’t too powerful and not too dull! Just right ! Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT
Aailyah F.
Smyrna, GA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Aailyah F.
Purchased at: Scentbird
Ladies & gents 😆😆..... I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOTTLE!!!!!!! Ughh Love isn’t even the word.... I’m obsessed with this bottle 🙊 I have like three bottles coming in from scentbird right now and still haven’t used the little spray bottle yet!!! Look ever since my mom introduced me to Daisy, it has become my 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 favorite and I was so excited to see this new version. It's sweeter than daisy but not in a sickening or cheap way - it's amazing! My only complaint is the scent fades after a while 4/5 hours on a easy day but I also carry a rollerball everywhere I go. ☞︎🅗🅘🅖🅗🅛🅨 🅡🅔🅒🅞🅜🅜🅔🅝🅓🅔🅓 ☜ 🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸🚨🌸
Priscilla M.
El Centro, CA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Priscilla M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this perfume it smells like flowers if they look a bit like the classic daisy but they are not the same.
Sandra D.
Dallas, TX
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Sandra D.
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Sandra D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like perfumes with a citrus and floral tone, and this perfume is ideal for what you like. that's how it's really delicious. it makes you feel fresh when you take a shower and apply it, the best I love ❤️ 💕
Amber W.
Spring Lake, NC
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the best smelling perfume that I have found so far. The bottle is beautiful and simplistic as well. The smell isn’t super strong with a light floral scent. I’ve had other perfumes that don’t compare and would recommend to people who isn’t so keen on strong and overpowering stuff.
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT uploaded by Nashawnda W.
When I spray Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT I feel as if a bowl of grapefruit or any citrus is in close proximity. The name is very fitting. The citrus makes me think clean as well as fresh. This is perfect for spring and early summer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
il y a 13 jours
Kathy C. il y a 5 jours
the newest scent Perfect is amazing i personally own and love all Marc Jacob perfumes
Damaris M.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 4 mois
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT ? Is perfume worth the money? Is it durable? What does it smells like?
Vanessa R. il y a 3 mois
Its a fresh and flowery scent, I absolutely love it! It is not a very strong scent either. If you want a strong long lasting scent i highly recommend versace gold or juicy oui.
Jamie T.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 6 mois
Mariome L. il y a 5 mois
I love it! I was torn between this and Chanel Chance el tendre and only went with Chanel because it was bigger. Think they both smell very similar and floral and fresh!
Jessi N.
il y a 7 mois
Katherine S. il y a 6 mois
Love love love 💕
Elanur Y.
Rotterdam
il y a 8 mois
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT Wow love the flowers on the bottle how is the scent?
Shivani S. il y a 2 mois
The scent is so natural and just beautiful. Makes you feel light and floating.