Daiso
Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off

Daiso Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off

by Daiso

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daiso Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off!
How would you rate this product?
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
I love this. It’s better than the Bioré charcoal nose strips. It gets most of my blackheads at once. It’s way cheaper than the bioré strips.
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
Daiso Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off uploaded by Teresa A.
Best nose (blackhead+whitehead) strips for its price! You get 4 from a packet. My mom, sister and I are using this, and we love it. It takes a lot of black-whiteheads (If you use it correctly.) Make sure your nose is wet, but do not make the front of the strip wet. There is an instruction in English. Just follow the instruction.
KRISTEN H.
Stockton, CA
Daiso Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off uploaded by KRISTEN H.
I love shopping at Daisy and I’m typically really impressed with the quality of their products. Sadly for both me and the hubby, these strips were a fail. We followed the directions to a “t” and still no real results. It was clear that prior to the strips that we both had pores to be cleared of blackheads. We cleansed and dried our faces. We moistened our noses and the surrounding areas. We applied the strips and waited 15 min. When we pulled them off, there was almost nothing on the strip (maybe some dry skin???) but the strip left dry residue on our face. We definitely won’t be buying these again (sad 🐼). On the plus side, they do have a nice light fragrance and they are only $1.50.
Janahlaine C.
N Las Vegas, NV
By far best nose strip I’ve tried so far. It really does remove you’re black heads. It gets the job done.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Daiso Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off uploaded by Carolina A.
Such a great find at Daiso! They're soft, kind of remind me of Biore strips. They do the job &are cheap. They don't have that glue smell or it's really minimal.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
1,176 reviews
Daiso Japan Nose Pore Care Pack Natural Charcoal Peel Off uploaded by Rebeca D.
I bought these in Japan Center in San Francisco and they cost only like 1.50 dollars. I am a fan of nose strips and these totally work, they are easy to use and remove a lot of blackheads. Totally recommended

Looking for your answer?