Daiso Japan 100% Thick Cotton Puff Pad 90 Pieces X 2 Boxes 23 Inch X 2 Inch

Daiso Japan 100% Thick Cotton Puff Pad 90 Pieces X 2 Boxes 2.3 Inch X 2 Inch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daiso Japan 100% Thick Cotton Puff Pad 90 Pieces X 2 Boxes 2.3 Inch X 2 Inch!
How would you rate this product?
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
Daiso Japan 100% Thick Cotton Puff Pad 90 Pieces X 2 Boxes 2.3 Inch X 2 Inch uploaded by Teresa A.
I never bought Cotton Puff from other brand. Daiso’s is the cheapest, yet has a really good cotton puff. (They don’t get loose and don’t spread cotton fiber all over my face) I always open the box with care to make it looks cute. I always use this for toner/clean make up.
Leeza N.
Vancouver, BC
Daiso Japan 100% Thick Cotton Puff Pad 90 Pieces X 2 Boxes 2.3 Inch X 2 Inch uploaded by Leeza N.
These are the best cotton rounds I've ever used! For $2 at Daiso, you get cotton rounds that are the same quality as high end cotton rounds. It is so thick and is not rough to use to remove makeup, it also doesn't have flyaway cotton either that may stick to your lips or hands. This product is always sold out everytime I go to Daiso. If you have one in your area, please go buy these!

Looking for your answer?