Daiso Cotton Puffs, 150pcs uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY DAISO #59 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Amarilis T.
Amarilis T.
San Fernando, CA
I love these daiso cotton pads! Really affordable and useful for everyday use! I always stock up on these every time I go to daiso. They're very soft and gentle on the skin.
amy s.
amy s.
I never use these for makeup or anything facial. I use them to remove my nail polish. They are thin enough to get right in the cuticles and get all the polish off in one swipe! They are so inexpensive and definitely worth buying.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Love it. It is very cheap and has lots of pads inside. It is great for putting toner with and removing makeup. They are soft and good quality. Recommend it to everyone. I would definitely buy this again.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Super affordable cotton pads! The quality is pretty good. It does its job. I like to use it for removing makeup or apply toner.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
These amazing Hi-Grade Transparen't Line Eyelash are the best ! Plus they are from Daiso! They apply very easy and the band is clear and flexible! My all time favorite !