Dairy Queen

by Dairy Queen

#4 in Dining

What's your favorite blizzard flavor from Dairy Queen? My fav is the georgia mud fudge blizzard.
What is the cotton candy dipped cone
Can you still get personalized ice cream cakes?
Start your review of Dairy Queen!
How would you rate this product?
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Dairy Queen uploaded by Trish F.
This evening I’m having the pecan turtle cluster blizzard. This is one of my favorites! Any ice cream with nuts and chocolate I like!! We usually buy early and put in the freezer so it gets a little more frozen and eat while watching a movie.
Mabelle G.
texas
Dairy Queen uploaded by Mabelle G.
The Best vanilla shake ever Dairy Queen , very delicious. Every time it happened, I have to order my milkshake
Quisheika  R.
Griffin, GA
Dairy Queen uploaded by Quisheika  R.
I Decided to go to Dairy Queen today and try something different.I purchased a 6pcs honey BBQ tender basket and man it was so delicious .I'm definitely happy I tried something new the tenders was so juicy the sauce was so flavorful. I recommend you to try them .
Stephanie  E.
San Antonio, TX
Dairy Queen uploaded by Stephanie  E.
A Texas staple at its best. I absolutely love DQ's chicken strip basket. That warm cream gravy to dip my chicken and fries in, is the cherry on top.
Stephanie  B.
Kermit, WV
Dairy Queen uploaded by Stephanie  B.
Dairy Queen is okay! I wouldn’t eat there every day but I do have some favorite things from there. I like Oreo milkshakes, the flamethrower chicken sandwiches, and of course fountain pop. I would recommend trying the sandwich if you like spicy.
Flower S.
Dairy Queen uploaded by Flower S.
Great place to get ice cream, personal favorite thing from there is the Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake it’s soo good. Dairy Queen has other amazing products that you can get for a fair price, I definitely recommend it for any ice cream lover🍦❤️ #SweetTooth #IceIceBaby Dairy Queen
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,265 reviews
Dairy Queen uploaded by Jennifer  H.
My 48 Birthday was this past weekend and we had a very large celebration complete with a large meal. While mine was digesting, the rest of the party came and asked me if they could cut into my cake for a small sliver…this is what I found when I went to blow my candles out. The little sneaks!
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Dairy Queen uploaded by Jessica B.
Dairy Queen It's always a hot or miss when you get your blizzards made at DQs. But I have a win win situation my daughter decorated her own cake and will make my blizzards 🤣
Lois S.
Princeton, WV
Dairy Queen uploaded by Lois S.
Strawberry Sundae from Dairy Queen always a refreshing treat on a very hot day. Dairy Queen always has something good on the menu it’s hard for me to choose what I want. Highly recommend.
Kaley D.
Logansport, IN
Dairy Queen uploaded by Kaley D.
Its my birthday today. 34 years young. And every year since I was 10, I was given an ice cream cake from either my amazing second mom or my grandmother (both have passed away) so I do my best to keep the tradition going. Today, my awesome second dad bought me this one. DQ ice cream cakes are absolutely the best ones out there! Such cute designs, those chocolate crunchy pieces, the fudge, chocolate ice cream and vanilla! I hope to keep this tradition going as long as I can!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia  H.
Chattanooga, TN
il y a 24 jours
Caillie M. il y a 18 jours
Cookie dough and reese's with chocolate ice cream
Maddy F.
Fayetteville, AR
Aimal M.
edmonton
il y a 3 ans
chy O. il y a 3 ans
Snickerdoodle get a mini to try before they take it away