Dairy Association Bag Balm Ointment Cow 10 Oz uploaded by Madeline C.

BY DAIRY ASSOCIATION

Rachel G.
Jefferson
I've never purchased this product but have used on several different occasions. I tried it at a friend's on my hands and it helped them recovery from being servely cracked. Vermont's Original Bag Balm Protective Ointment This product is also recommended by doctor's with patient's with sores.
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This stuff is incredible for dry skin and healing especially for new tattoos. It’s has a funny name and weird original intent, for cows haha, but it really does work wonders. My sister uses it for her skin issues, even on her face.
Magen K.
This stuff you can use on everything! I use it on my feet when they get dry and cracked. I also use it on my dogs ears and paws when they get dry. This stuff is really greasy but it works well. One of these containers lasts a long time too. I think it's something everyone should have around because it has so many different uses.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I use this for so many different things!
I use this for heat rash, chafing, burns and even open wounds. I use it on myself my children and my pets. My pets have gotten cuts that probably would have been given stitches had they gone to the vet. I applied this and kept it clean and the wounds healed on their own with no infection. This truly is my miracle go to healing salve. I swear by it, I recommend it to everyone I know and I will never run out of it in my home. It is always in stock.
Anndria T.
We use this on my large dogs pads when they become cracked, dry, and damaged. This was the first thing that the vet recommended for us to use. It works fantastic. We will definitely purchase this again to use on his pads. It is a little pricy but is worth it.
Amy R.
My grandmother swore by this and now we use it all the time. My husband gets very dry skin on his hands and this works great! I use it on my feet when they get really dry and it is amazing!
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
This is like a cure all for skin! I used this on my dogs ears when they got bit up this summer by flies. It kept the flies off and healed the skin
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
This stuff is amazing. Especially when your hands and feet are so dry. I stick it on my feet and stick a sock on over night
Jamie C.
Newport, VT
This product is universal, I use it for everything from wind burn to dry skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
My family has been using this for three generations and it is amazing for any type of dry skin. Good for eczema.