Daily's & Rose's Cktl Mix Mojito Passion F (Pack of 9)

by Daily's & Rose's

Let Rose's Passion Fruit Mojito Mix be the life of your next party. Only the highest quality ingredients go into this fusion of lime, passion fruit and mint flavors for a premium traditional mojito cocktail. Trusted by bartenders for over a century, Rose's thrills with the fun flavor of Passion Fruit Mojito Mix.

These look fun and yummy. nothing says buy me like a fun bottle. anyone tried these?
Start your review of Daily's & Rose's Cktl Mix Mojito Passion F (Pack of 9)!
Traverse City, MI
Not perfect, but Daily's & Rose's Mojito mix is perfect for when you just want a mojito! Toss some ice in a tumbler with your favorite rum and this mix, shake, pour, done. Mojitos ready for you and the crew. They won't compliment the drinks, but they won't complain about them, either, and you'll have saved yourself prep time that you put to better and more noticeable use.
Loved these mixes!!! My girlfriend and I wanted something for our girls night in that we could mix and have fun with without messing up or spending a ton and turns out this is all we needed.
Humble, TX
Bought it to try it out. Not particularly my taste. I'm sure it's an acquired taste though. Overall, I wouldn't buy it for me, but I would buy it as a gift to my friends whom enjoyed it.
Fort worth tx
That works really good at your face and your face looks so much better when you put it on your face looks like a baby it works really good on me
Rio Grande Cy, TX
So good! I love me some mojitos and these are so good! I recommend the flavor and would definitely recommend you try it out if you love mojitos
Anoka, MN
I love very good great to mix and everything else very good and love drinking it deffinatly a must try if you have not tried it before
Ivel, KY
This is one of my faves!!! It's got a great fruity flavor, & it has a great price as well! Totally recommend!!
Hamburg, MI
Awesome flavor with a great after taste. The bottle is unique and easy to handle when your hands are wet.
San Jacinto , CA
These are great mixes. They don't have that cheap fake taste, mix with Bacardi and your set.
I love the taste of passion fruit! It's so good. Especially when your getting your drink on