BY DAILY'S & ROSE'S

• These look fun and yummy. nothing says buy me like a fun bottle. an...3 Answers
DIANA M.
DIANA M.
Humble, TX
Bought it to try it out. Not particularly my taste. I'm sure it's an acquired taste though. Overall, I wouldn't buy it for me, but I would buy it as a gift to my friends whom enjoyed it.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Rio Grande City, TX
So good! I love me some mojitos and these are so good! I recommend the flavor and would definitely recommend you try it out if you love mojitos
Heather N.
Heather N.
Loved these mixes!!! My girlfriend and I wanted something for our girls night in that we could mix and have fun with without messing up or spending a ton and turns out this is all we needed.
Jamie d.
Jamie d.
This is one of my faves!!! It's got a great fruity flavor, & it has a great price as well! Totally recommend!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
I love very good great to mix and everything else very good and love drinking it deffinatly a must try if you have not tried it before
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
San Jacinto, CA
These are great mixes. They don't have that cheap fake taste, mix with Bacardi and your set.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
I love the taste of passion fruit! It's so good. Especially when your getting your drink on
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
I never try this one but I like the ....design ....may be one day I will try it
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Stantonville, TN
Soooo good for parties and having a bunch of people over. it was amazing. 😍
yesica a.
yesica a.
Never had it before but I love products like these! And it definitely sounds delicious! ..............
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
These look fun and yummy. nothing says buy me like a fun bottle. anyone tried these?