BY DAILY'S COCKTAILS

Daily's® Ready To Drink Frozen Pina Colada.
Freeze and enjoy.
Alcohol is in it!
Flavored wine product.
America's premium brand.
Contains 5% Alc./vol. (10 proof).
10 fl oz (296 ml). see more...

• Are there ones with two flavors together?1 Answers
  • "I really enjoyed this one." in 1 review
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Hmm piña colada in a bag! I love it! It’s perfect, it’s like having a drink right at your fingertips. The packaging is way cool because it’s a drink in a bag. All you have to do is put it in the freezer until your ready to drink it then let it thaw a little and pour or drink it right out of the bag. Yes I would buy them again and I do recommend them constantly!
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Daily’s frozen drinks. It is like an adult Capri sun! I also like not having to clean up after using a blender. There are many flavors I enjoy. The pina colada is amazing! I need to go get some for the pool!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I recently started buying these and they're great! They have a variety of flavors and are very easy to use. All you have to do is freeze them for about 6-7 hours and squeeze it in a glass. Very good. Will definitely purchase again
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
My absolute favorite summer essential!!!! These frozen concoctions not only taste amazing, but are the perfect way to get the party started or to end the day! At a 1.59 a piece, you can try all the yummy flavors and not break the bank! I definitely recommend these to everyone! #bigkidcaprisun #mommyjuice #yumm Daily's Ready to Drink Frozen Pina Colada
Lianna B.
Dundalk, MD
I'm always skeptical when it comes to buying premade alcohol. It's either too sweet or skimping on the liquor. After a summer down in Myrtle Beach, I decided to go on an adventure for the perfect cooler treat for the beach and I found it! Just pop it in the freezer and bring a straw-- you're good to go. It's the perfect balance of booze and sweetness. Like an adult freeze-pop! #beachbag #beachday #beach
Crystal C.
This is a great alcohol product!! You just leave it in the freezer so it can turn into a slushy and enjoy it . I recommend to anyone who is looking for a great alcohol slushy.
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Wow!! What can I say. They are delicious!!! Now refreshing drink. A nice blend of tropical flavors that taste great. Just the right amount of alcohol to give you a nice relaxing feeeling.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I love these! They have so many flavors and it's so quick and easy. Pop them in the freezer for 8 hours and they are a slushee delight! No need for a blender or a cup! Drink right from the bag, and even add more booze if you like. I love them
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
These are really good and a great price! They taste great and are so convenient for a nice drink without having to spend the time making it. Just freeze it and it's ready to go!
Alex C.
Ew. It's cheap and it tastes cheap. I picked one up from the store one day, and I really wish I had saved my money. I'd prefer pineapple juice and coconut rum. This was gross.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are there ones with two flavors together?