BY DAILY'S COCKTAILS #34 in Cocktail Mixes

Daily's® Ready To Drink Frozen Margarita.
Freeze and enjoy.
Alcohol is in it!
Naturally flavored wine product.
America's premium brand.
Contain 5% Alc./vol. (10 proof).
10 fl oz (296 ml). see more...

Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
You guys.. all of these flavors are so so so good and very accessible! Pop them in the freezer for a few hours on a hot summer day, then take it out and you have a cheap, delicious alcohol slushy!  Love the colorful packaging, and the taste is out of this world! Everyone must try this!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This is one of my favorite alcoholic products. I get these all the time. They taste great. They are affordable. They are easy to use & there's no mess bc it's already mixed up & ready to drink. I've tried multiple flavors & they've all been great. This is the perfect drink to have on those hot summer days 🌞 I've also tried the "lite" version. They are good as well, but to me, those have a little stronger alcohol taste. But still great!
Amanda D.
Zephyrhills , FL
Not too bad tasting. Just pop in the freezer and your good to go. Dont need to mess with the blender or measure. Packaging is convenient. I seriously just pop a straw in them like an adult capri sun and call it a day. Will continue to buy them for days by the pool.
Suzanne B.
little elm, TX
Most accessible margarita out there without having to worry about getting your blender messed up because of ice cubes.Great flavor and easy to drink,just need to put in the freezer and you are ready to get a party started.
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Daily’s frozen drinks. It is like an adult Capri sun! I also like not having to clean up after using a blender. There are many flavors I enjoy. The margarita is amazing! I need to go get some for the pool!
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
I couldn’t hate these things more. I’ve tried almost every flavor. They are all extremely sweet and I’ve never gotten anything close to a buzz from one. 100% don’t recommend unless you’re into sweet things
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I love gas stations that have these already chilled when you buy them!!! When they are they are such a quick grab for a fun time this summer. Totally recommend and it comes in a variety of flavors!
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Y U M M Y! This is such a good drink and it’s already made you just have to pop it in the freezer! It’s not very expensive which is also great! You really get what you pay for! I buy this often and would definitely recommend it!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are my go to drinks when we go to the lake or float the river.  You can freeze them and then put them in the ice chest where they stay the slushy consistency all day.  I just poke a hole it in and stick a straw into the package.  Make sure you kind of squish the mix around before you puncture or open to make sure it is all mixed up.  I didn't do that the first time and ended up getting all the alcohol at the end.  They taste so good and are quick and easy.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love these Daily ready to drink frozen margaritas!!! They are DELICIOUS and so convenient. They are a little spendier than other products I buy but I like to have these on hand especially during the summer! They are really refreshing and they come in a variety of flavors. You can buy these at your local liquor store. I know I will continue to buy these and I highly recommend this product!
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Which flavor is your favorite?
Katlin H.
Belleville, New Jersey
Where can I find these ?!
Odalis M.
Los angeles, CA
Where would you find these?
Deija M.
Cleveland, OH
Who else besides me doesn't share these?.
Haley M.
Who likes this brand? I have had mikes hard frozen beverages before.