BY DAILY'S COCKTAILS

Daily's® Ready To Drink Frozen Peach Daiquiri.
Freeze and enjoy.
Alcohol is in it!
Naturally flavored wine product.
America's premium brand.
Contains 5% alc./vol. (10 proof).
10 fl oz (296 ml). see more...

Daily's Ready to Drink Frozen Daiquiri Peach
  • "They are just the right treat when you dont want something to strong." in 1 review
Katie P.
Lebanon
This is the perfect drink to take with you to the lake or river, or even just laying out by the pool! A lot of the time I'm not a huge fan of drinks that are already pre-mixed, I usually think the ratio is off or they have a gross aftertaste, but that's not the case with this brand! The peach is my favorite, followed by the blue Hawaiian. They're not a drink I'd drink every day (they're very sweet) but I make sure to always a few in the summertime!
Elayna W.
I generally love all things peach but the peach flavor is not strong enough in this one for me. It’s good, but could be better! Otherwise this is great for the price and easy to do!
Finnlee E.
Normally I'm not huge on the pre-mixed drinks ... but my little brother talked me into getting these after a long day of working in the yard, and let me tell ya what ... they're to die for!
Great taste, not like malt liquor so much ... but very sweet! We threw ours in a blender with some ice and a splash of vodka, PERFECT!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
So fantastic to have in the boat!! I throw a couple of these in the cooler and pass them out throughout the day. It's just what you need when you feel like you're overheating. The peach flavor is my favorite - with pina colada in a close second. They get a little sugary so don't do too many!
Karalynn B.
I've had other flavors of Dailey's drinks, so I was excited to try the Peach. I was not a big fan. There was too much alcohol versus other flavoring. I'll stick with my Bahama Mama's.
Liz J.
So good! The only thing I don't like is sometimes it has a tendency to be too syrupy, and it's hard to find the right balance between thawed and frozen solid. Other than that, not bad.
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Just tried these for the first time this weekend. I enjoyed the Peach Daiquiri the most. It was peachy and not too sweet. Definitely hit the spot in the hot weather!
erika b.
Monee, IL
Always buy these for parties or just because. So many flavors to choose from and extremely convenient when u don't have access to a blender but want an icy drink!
Melodie W.
New Entrprise, PA
Love these frozen cocktails! They are just the right treat when you don't want something to strong. All of them are my favorite especially the peach!
Ashley  M.
One of these after a long day of work out of the freezer this thing is awesome all I need is one and I'm good and relax the flavor is everything
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
What's your favorite flavor?