BY DAILY'S COCKTAILS

• Strong apple taste? is there other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the actual Appletini or will I have...3 Answers
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Alcohol is in it! This is great to drink over ice or to freeze and drink it frozen. Great for a hot summer day, and you can bring the pouch to the beach without worrying about having glass laying around. The apple flavor is very strong and was a little sugary for me, but my sugary-drink loving friend loved it.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Whenever I see the word 'appletini', I immediately think of J.D. from Scrubs. But, in all reality, it is very nice. It is very affordable and very tasty. Not too sweet, not too dry, just a good balance between the two. I recommend you try it while watching Scrubs. LOL :)
Amy S.
I like the convenience of the pouches for taking alcohol poolside or on river banks no worries about broken glass and easier to carry the trash to an appropriate bin. The drinks themselves are higher in sugars and sodium than I like but the taste is still pretty great.
Daniela H.
Daily's is my favorite brand. It's incredibly cheap & it tastes so good! It's fun to drink, my only complaint is that you have to freeze it at home. It'd be convenient if it were kept in the freezers at the store, but in the end, it's for sure worth the wait.
Denise G.
Delray Beach , FL
The appletini from Dailys is one of my favorite flavors. It's not to strong but good enough to enjoy poolside on a hot day. The packages make it super convenient to bring places. I've purchased this flavor several times. I would totally recommend this!
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I like these pretty good!! When the girls get together, this is something I always grab. It's not something I would use to try an get drunk, but it's nice for relaxing and sipping on.
Freddricka L.
The daily daiquiris are pretty good and they taste super strong to say that they are less than $5. I know that they are sold at Walmart and they have a huge variety of flavors.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great! I absolutely love them. I'm kind of lazy and prefer pre-mixed and to be cheap rather than make it myself sometimes. Let's be real. We're all pretty busy.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Not to spendy at all. They the d to be a little sweet, so I will put in a cup with some of my own juice. But great for grabbing on the go!
Jessica W.
Did someone say Appletini?? Appletini are best when poolside!! I love how they come in packs and I can use them when I want.
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
Does this taste like the actual Appletini or will I have to add a few things to it t make it just right?
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Strong apple taste? is there other fruit flavors?