BY DAILY'S COCKTAILS

• Strong apple taste? is there other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the actual Appletini or will I have to add ...3 Answers
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love to use this drink mix for a girls night, just mix it up with alcohol add a little cherry and it is done!!
Tessa L.
Moses Lake , WA
Not to spendy at all. They the d to be a little sweet, so I will put in a cup with some of my own juice. But great for grabbing on the go!
Hali K.
Omaha, NE
These are a good bang for your buck and a quick fix for a last minute party.. Always a pleaser!
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert
These are great! I absolutely love them. I'm kind of lazy and prefer pre-mixed and to be cheap rather than make it myself sometimes. Let's be real. We're all pretty busy.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Whenever I see the word 'appletini', I immediately think of J.D. from Scrubs. But, in all reality, it is very nice. It is very affordable and very tasty. Not too sweet, not too dry, just a good balance between the two. I recommend you try it while watching Scrubs. LOL :)
Freddricka L.
The daily daiquiris are pretty good and they taste super strong to say that they are less than $5. I know that they are sold at Walmart and they have a huge variety of flavors.
Amy S.
I like the convenience of the pouches for taking alcohol poolside or on river banks no worries about broken glass and easier to carry the trash to an appropriate bin. The drinks themselves are higher in sugars and sodium than I like but the taste is still pretty great.
Daniela H.
Daily's is my favorite brand. It's incredibly cheap & it tastes so good! It's fun to drink, my only complaint is that you have to freeze it at home. It'd be convenient if it were kept in the freezers at the store, but in the end, it's for sure worth the wait.
Jessica W.
Did someone say Appletini?? Appletini are best when poolside!! I love how they come in packs and I can use them when I want.
Wendy S.
Houston , TX
This is an easy mix to use. Just add vodka, mix, and drink! It's very sweet but delicious.
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
Does this taste like the actual Appletini or will I have to add a few things to it t make it just right?
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Strong apple taste? is there other fruit flavors?