BY DAILY'S COCKTAILS

Personalize your daiquiris, margaritas, and more with the great taste of Daily's Raspberry Mix, made with real raspberries. Daily's makes perfectly delicious cocktails every time. see more...

valarie a.
I love this mix. Whenever we go to Florida for vacation we buy this and peach schnapps and make a delicious raspberry daiquiri mix. We tend to buy the strawberry but have tried this raspberry once or twice.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
I bought this to mix with alcohol to make a raspberry mojito. I wasn't overly impressed with the flavor. I even bought fresh raspberries to mix into the drink and added some extra mint, and something was still off about the flavor. This could be ok in another concoction but I won't be buying again for mojitos.
Stephanie H.
This is the only brand of mixer that my mom will buy! She swears by it so of course when I started drinking this is the brand I bought as well. Raspberry is so yummy and great for making a raspberry margarita or daiquiri! Other Daily's flavors are really good too! Definitely try this brand!
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this mixer it adds great taste to drinks and smoothies! The taste is very strong in the drink thats how I like it. They have a bunch of different flavors and I haven't found a flavor I disliked they also have a sour that goes great in drinks. I use them in margaritas and all sorts of drinks
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
These kinds of mixes are usually too sweet but this was great over the fourth of July when there were a lot of mixed drinks being made. Daily's is a brand I always go-to and the raspberry is delicious if you're going for something fruity.
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
Seriously disappointed with this mix. Flavor was awful, tasted almost chemical-like, and as previous review mentions, left horrible after taste. Pony up the extra bucks for a better mix. Remember, a drink made with expensive alcohol + a crappy mix = crappy drink. Bleh.
Tiffany C.
Hialeah, FL
Great beverage really nice and very smooth when you drink it. Its nice and great for when having dinner with friends. better fro mixing with other stuff
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
This was the worst one I have ever had. I usually like raspberry flavored things. This just tasted gross plus left a horrible after taste.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Pretty tasty. I like to have it while hanging out with my friends by a pool or by the beach. cant go wrong and doesn't leave an after taste
Tina J.
This stuff is great. for party purposes or if you just want to sit home and drink alone. its easy to make and a good bang for your buck