dailylook.com uploaded by Caitlin R.dailylook.com uploaded by Caitlin R.

BY DAILYLOOK #78 in Online Retailers

• I have a hard time finding clothes that fit well. How do the size...2 Answers
  • Your favorite category to look at? (jewelry, shoes,bags,tops,bott...15 Answers
  • Is this website trustworthy? I'm really untrustful with some of t...1 Answers
dailylook.com
  • "A lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wear pieces from Dailylook and I always see some really cute stuff." in 6 reviews
  • "This site shows a number of different ways to style a good number of the items and in all the different colors available." in 5 reviews
Tracelle N.
I just joined this service and got one of my first items and I'm very impressed with the quality the prices were great. Shipping was fast and quick; I had some questions, customer service was friendly and helpful. I'm pretty impressed thus far so we'll see how it goes in the future.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
I follow them on instagram and they always have such in trend styles and not only that but I love the affordable prices!
Amelia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I WOULD give Zero star if i could. I have been purchasing items from DL for a couple of years now and joined the Elite box membership about 5 months ago. I have experienced extremely poor customer service quite a few times per below:
1. The first time when Elite box came out I received this email promoting to sign up for free trial for 3 months so I did. And then I was put a wait list and said it would take around a month before it’s my turn. And then 3 months passed, nothing was heard. So I compliant in a huge email and finally I got on the membership.

2. My August box was not sent to me on time and there was a huge drama and I had to chase up to 5 times between emails and phone calls. First the items were sold after my stylist put my box together, and then since the items were sold, my box was left in the dark and no one knew about it so I had to chase up to find out that no one had done anything about it or re styled my box. After much complaint, my box was re styled and sent to me, but, with 2 weeks late. I had also experienced horrible customer service where this rude online agent cancelled my subscription when I asked to skipped a month.

3. I purchased this item on your website and it didn’t fit so had to return but the return took nearly a month a half to arrive??? I had to chase multiple times and thought it was lost in the mail.

4. I purchase some items on your website and had to return it as the size didn’t fit and I specifically checked the box saying “for store credit” on your return label. However, when the return was processed, I got a refund in my credit card and $5.95 shipping was charged, even though I had asked “store credit”! I chatted to an online agent and she said that the store credit option was no longer available and I’m like then why you still had it on your return label??! So after much battling I got the shipping credited to me.

5. My September box was not sent ontime, when I checked online, it somethow changed to October delivery date and when I chased it up, it said oh because we haven’t received your August box, when I clearly had sent it out ontime. And finally getting my September box a week ago.

Throughout all these above even though I was furious I have been tolerant as I like the clothes you have. But as you can see how much time and effort I had to spend on chasing DL about this and each time the customer service just disappoints me more.

However, I have had enough since this morning. I received an email this morning saying they have changed your policy being $275 hold on customer’s credit card. I only have $500 credit limit on my credit card. I spoke to Nerissa the online agent from DL and she clarified to me that the $275 is put on hold until the box is delivered and then when I deicide to buy items then I pay and then the money will be released back to me. So just work the math with me, 500 take away 275 I only have 225 in my card and that is pretty much used for DL purchase so I have no room for other purchases for GAS and groceries for cash back and other benefits. And then Nerissa said seems like this service is not for me as most of your boxes range between $500 to $1500. So is she implying that I am poor and cannot afford the box? It was pretty obvious and I could not see what else she could have meant.

So let me just make it clear that I am a management consultant and on a $100,000 USD annual salary so I can afford the Elite box perfectly fine. It’s only because we had moved to US recently and not having long US credit history therefore the small credit limit. I do not like putting my debit card for purchasing stuff online as I have little protection. I do not appreciate the fact that she’s making such rude judgment and not trying to help out at all. I mean what salary is she on?? does she earn even half of my salary? I get the perception that now you are getting so much Elite box demand that you almost can’t wait to cull some customers who are not “rich” enough to afford your clothes. How have you been training your customer service agents? Do they know how to do business? ridiculous. would not recommend to anyone
Sarah N.
Houston
In early June, I ordered a quarterly subscription from DailyLook expecting to get my first box shortly after filling out my profile. Instead, I got conflicting emails saying it would arrive, variously, in two weeks, mid-September, late August, and early July. In that order. It ended up arriving a month after I placed the order. The clothes looked and felt cheap, so I put everything in the return bag and into the mailbox. A few days later I got an email saying I had not returned my items and they were going to charge me the full $584.99. I replied saying I had returned the items and told them to cancel the order. No response. When I call, they say they can't reverse the charge without the bag in their possession, and ask me if I put the return label on the bag. Of course I did! I don't want your crap taking up space in my house, and I definitely don't want to pay almost $600 for crap, so you bet I'm going to make sure I do what it takes to get it to you! They never respond to my emails, and they never call back. The $584.99 charge is still out. I'm going to go through the postal service and my credit card provider to contest the charge. Do NOT order from DailyLook.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
I started my membership back in June & I couldn't be happier! Their styling service is amazing! A personal stylist picks out items for you once a month according to the questionnaire and comments provided in what you are looking for, like/love to wear. The items available on their website are great too! Always a plus when they can give a look or when you see something they paired and shared! The $40.00 may seem like a lot, but it beats going to the mall and shopping for hours on end, searching for something; and it gets applied to the items you choose to buy. I also use stitchfix, but like Daily Look more because they include shoes; just an FYI! If you subscribe to the service, you get free return shipping on items you do keep.
Jennifer J.
Although I wish the styling fee could we waived, I've tried other services and Daily Look's clothes are definitely better fitted for my lifestyle.. I'm on my fourth box and I haven't lost my styling fee because there is always one or more items that are just perfect for me! I like this service because for once I am starting to look great!
Rose L.
My stylist is terrific and I can’t get enough of all the great clothes she sends my way. I’ve been with Vivian for about a year and I know she keeps in mind my likes and dislikes. I've read of people having issues but my experience has been completely different. I can't really complain much about this service. If you are thinking about getting this service, do it! I love it.
Kelly G.
Campbell, CA
I really like looking at the DailyLook website to see the latest fashion trends and get ideas on different ways to wear items of clothing and accessories. I enjoy the free shipping too! The downside for me was the Elitebox service that didn't send any of the styles I like, sizing was off, and shipping was terrible (boxes came smashed up and months late). Also, I don't care for their points system.. Look Points. You only get 1 point for every $1 you spend. It takes 1500 Look Points = $1,500 to get a $15 store credit. Terrible!
Tyeal J.
I've been with them for a while now and I still love thier service. I must say that on my first box my stylist literary honed in on my style! WHAT?! I was pleasantly surprised by her accuracy! Thank you Alex! I'm always excited for my next box.
Ally N.
I love DailyLook! After a year of getting their boxes I still get the same quality of clothes and with the same stylist. I like the consistency and I don’t worry much about it anymore because I know my stylist will send me great pieces.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Your favorite category to look at? (jewelry, shoes,bags,tops,bottoms?)
Julieth Z.
Lakewood, NJ
The customers service is good or bad?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What's the best deal that you have grabbed?
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
Is this trust worthy?
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
I have a hard time finding clothes that fit well. How do the sizes run? Are they large, try to size, or small?