dailylook.com uploaded by Caitlin R.dailylook.com uploaded by Caitlin R.

BY DAILYLOOK

• I have a hard time finding clothes that fit well. How do ...2 Answers
  • The customers service is good or bad?5 Answers
  • Your favorite category to look at? (jewelry, shoes,bags,t...15 Answers
dailylook.com
  • "A lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wear pieces from Dailylook and I always see some really cute stuff." in 6 reviews
  • "This site shows a number of different ways to style a good number of the items and in all the different colors available." in 5 reviews
Jennifer J.
Although I wish the styling fee could we waived, I've tried other services and Daily Look's clothes are definitely better fitted for my lifestyle.. I'm on my fourth box and I haven't lost my styling fee because there is always one or more items that are just perfect for me! I like this service because for once I am starting to look great!
Vanessa S.
I started this subscription at the beginning of this year as bi-monthly because I really wanted to change my style (new years resolution). Thank God I picked DailyLook. Their styles are so classic but chic at the same time. I’ve definitely been sticking to my resolution and I can’t wait to receive more items! Thanks for keeping me on track!
Tyeal J.
I've been with them for a while now and I still love thier service. I must say that on my first box my stylist literary honed in on my style! WHAT?! I was pleasantly surprised by her accuracy! Thank you Alex! I'm always excited for my next box.
member-c396e
 HORRIBLE, PLEASE do not sign up for daily look. They take your money!!!! I signed up on 2/8/18 and agreed to a $40 styling fee. Then I get an email stated that I am being charged $150!!!!!! no one has responded to any emails or phone calls. I have filed a complaint to BBB to investigate and cancelled my card right away!!!!!!
Sarah N.
Houston
In early June, I ordered a quarterly subscription from DailyLook expecting to get my first box shortly after filling out my profile. Instead, I got conflicting emails saying it would arrive, variously, in two weeks, mid-September, late August, and early July. In that order. It ended up arriving a month after I placed the order. The clothes looked and felt cheap, so I put everything in the return bag and into the mailbox. A few days later I got an email saying I had not returned my items and they were going to charge me the full $584.99. I replied saying I had returned the items and told them to cancel the order. No response. When I call, they say they can't reverse the charge without the bag in their possession, and ask me if I put the return label on the bag. Of course I did! I don't want your crap taking up space in my house, and I definitely don't want to pay almost $600 for crap, so you bet I'm going to make sure I do what it takes to get it to you! They never respond to my emails, and they never call back. The $584.99 charge is still out. I'm going to go through the postal service and my credit card provider to contest the charge. Do NOT order from DailyLook.
Terrible experience.. I received my box and immediately tried them on, decided to keep 1 shirt and placed the rest back in the box to return. The whole process took about 20 minutes and I sent the items back.

A week later I received an e-mail saying my items were returned without the tags on them and they "would make an exception and accept the return" but were charging a 50% restocking fee.  The items were returned in the exact condition I received them. That fact aside, if for some reason they weren't, they should return the item and charge the customer the full price? They're scamming customers because they get to keep the item (fully tagged and charge the customer 50%) Ridiculous. I told the customer service agent I took photos to prove I was right and she said that's all the needed to not charge my card? How can you say the tag is missing if a simple photo can prove its not? Such a scam. I wouldn't waste your time or energy. Use stitch fix. The clothes and customer service are top notch compared the this company.
Amelia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I WOULD give Zero star if i could. I have been purchasing items from DL for a couple of years now and joined the Elite box membership about 5 months ago. I have experienced extremely poor customer service quite a few times per below:
1. The first time when Elite box came out I received this email promoting to sign up for free trial for 3 months so I did. And then I was put a wait list and said it would take around a month before it’s my turn. And then 3 months passed, nothing was heard. So I compliant in a huge email and finally I got on the membership.

2. My August box was not sent to me on time and there was a huge drama and I had to chase up to 5 times between emails and phone calls. First the items were sold after my stylist put my box together, and then since the items were sold, my box was left in the dark and no one knew about it so I had to chase up to find out that no one had done anything about it or re styled my box. After much complaint, my box was re styled and sent to me, but, with 2 weeks late. I had also experienced horrible customer service where this rude online agent cancelled my subscription when I asked to skipped a month.

3. I purchased this item on your website and it didn’t fit so had to return but the return took nearly a month a half to arrive??? I had to chase multiple times and thought it was lost in the mail.

4. I purchase some items on your website and had to return it as the size didn’t fit and I specifically checked the box saying “for store credit” on your return label. However, when the return was processed, I got a refund in my credit card and $5.95 shipping was charged, even though I had asked “store credit”! I chatted to an online agent and she said that the store credit option was no longer available and I’m like then why you still had it on your return label??! So after much battling I got the shipping credited to me.

5. My September box was not sent ontime, when I checked online, it somethow changed to October delivery date and when I chased it up, it said oh because we haven’t received your August box, when I clearly had sent it out ontime. And finally getting my September box a week ago.

Throughout all these above even though I was furious I have been tolerant as I like the clothes you have. But as you can see how much time and effort I had to spend on chasing DL about this and each time the customer service just disappoints me more.

However, I have had enough since this morning. I received an email this morning saying they have changed your policy being $275 hold on customer’s credit card. I only have $500 credit limit on my credit card. I spoke to Nerissa the online agent from DL and she clarified to me that the $275 is put on hold until the box is delivered and then when I deicide to buy items then I pay and then the money will be released back to me. So just work the math with me, 500 take away 275 I only have 225 in my card and that is pretty much used for DL purchase so I have no room for other purchases for GAS and groceries for cash back and other benefits. And then Nerissa said seems like this service is not for me as most of your boxes range between $500 to $1500. So is she implying that I am poor and cannot afford the box? It was pretty obvious and I could not see what else she could have meant.

So let me just make it clear that I am a management consultant and on a $100,000 USD annual salary so I can afford the Elite box perfectly fine. It’s only because we had moved to US recently and not having long US credit history therefore the small credit limit. I do not like putting my debit card for purchasing stuff online as I have little protection. I do not appreciate the fact that she’s making such rude judgment and not trying to help out at all. I mean what salary is she on?? does she earn even half of my salary? I get the perception that now you are getting so much Elite box demand that you almost can’t wait to cull some customers who are not “rich” enough to afford your clothes. How have you been training your customer service agents? Do they know how to do business? ridiculous. would not recommend to anyone
THE single most disorganized company I have ever experienced. First, their system is not reliable, when you want to change box delivery date, it saves, but then reverts the next day and doesn't notify you (several times I was waiting for a box that never arrived). Second, I was charged a styling fee and never received a box. Third, customer service is nice while you're on the phone with them, but if they have any action items to call you back and follow-up, they don't.

The most recent example to demonstrate my point: my box was lost in the mail, I was assured by customer service that I would not be charged for the items in the return, yet $1250 appeared on my credit card the following week. I called back again, they assured me they would look into it and call me back the next day, 7 days later still no reply. I finally phoned back and apparently they are returning the $1250 to me, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
I started my membership back in June & I couldn't be happier! Their styling service is amazing! A personal stylist picks out items for you once a month according to the questionnaire and comments provided in what you are looking for, like/love to wear. The items available on their website are great too! Always a plus when they can give a look or when you see something they paired and shared! The $40.00 may seem like a lot, but it beats going to the mall and shopping for hours on end, searching for something; and it gets applied to the items you choose to buy. I also use stitchfix, but like Daily Look more because they include shoes; just an FYI! If you subscribe to the service, you get free return shipping on items you do keep.
Diana R.
San Francisco
Nightmare service, hard to deal with. I am attempting to cancel my subscription via online, emails, no response, and no way to get out of this service. Whoever sent me email from tis company has zero customer service, and was rude as well. I highly NOT recommend this company!!!!'
I had couple deliveries from them. Despite my clear stated size, it's either too small or too large. I am done. On top of it, they charge monthly $40 even if they do not deliver that month. Watch out. It is a spam!
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Your favorite category to look at? (jewelry, shoes,bags,tops,bottoms?)
Julieth Z.
The customers service is good or bad?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What's the best deal that you have grabbed?
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
Is this trust worthy?
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
I have a hard time finding clothes that fit well. How do the sizes run? Are they large, try to size, or small?