Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "A lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wear pieces from Dailylook and I always see some really cute stuff." in 6 reviews
- "This site shows a number of different ways to style a good number of the items and in all the different colors available." in 5 reviews
A week later I received an e-mail saying my items were returned without the tags on them and they "would make an exception and accept the return" but were charging a 50% restocking fee. The items were returned in the exact condition I received them. That fact aside, if for some reason they weren't, they should return the item and charge the customer the full price? They're scamming customers because they get to keep the item (fully tagged and charge the customer 50%) Ridiculous. I told the customer service agent I took photos to prove I was right and she said that's all the needed to not charge my card? How can you say the tag is missing if a simple photo can prove its not? Such a scam. I wouldn't waste your time or energy. Use stitch fix. The clothes and customer service are top notch compared the this company.
1. The first time when Elite box came out I received this email promoting to sign up for free trial for 3 months so I did. And then I was put a wait list and said it would take around a month before it’s my turn. And then 3 months passed, nothing was heard. So I compliant in a huge email and finally I got on the membership.
2. My August box was not sent to me on time and there was a huge drama and I had to chase up to 5 times between emails and phone calls. First the items were sold after my stylist put my box together, and then since the items were sold, my box was left in the dark and no one knew about it so I had to chase up to find out that no one had done anything about it or re styled my box. After much complaint, my box was re styled and sent to me, but, with 2 weeks late. I had also experienced horrible customer service where this rude online agent cancelled my subscription when I asked to skipped a month.
3. I purchased this item on your website and it didn’t fit so had to return but the return took nearly a month a half to arrive??? I had to chase multiple times and thought it was lost in the mail.
4. I purchase some items on your website and had to return it as the size didn’t fit and I specifically checked the box saying “for store credit” on your return label. However, when the return was processed, I got a refund in my credit card and $5.95 shipping was charged, even though I had asked “store credit”! I chatted to an online agent and she said that the store credit option was no longer available and I’m like then why you still had it on your return label??! So after much battling I got the shipping credited to me.
5. My September box was not sent ontime, when I checked online, it somethow changed to October delivery date and when I chased it up, it said oh because we haven’t received your August box, when I clearly had sent it out ontime. And finally getting my September box a week ago.
Throughout all these above even though I was furious I have been tolerant as I like the clothes you have. But as you can see how much time and effort I had to spend on chasing DL about this and each time the customer service just disappoints me more.
However, I have had enough since this morning. I received an email this morning saying they have changed your policy being $275 hold on customer’s credit card. I only have $500 credit limit on my credit card. I spoke to Nerissa the online agent from DL and she clarified to me that the $275 is put on hold until the box is delivered and then when I deicide to buy items then I pay and then the money will be released back to me. So just work the math with me, 500 take away 275 I only have 225 in my card and that is pretty much used for DL purchase so I have no room for other purchases for GAS and groceries for cash back and other benefits. And then Nerissa said seems like this service is not for me as most of your boxes range between $500 to $1500. So is she implying that I am poor and cannot afford the box? It was pretty obvious and I could not see what else she could have meant.
So let me just make it clear that I am a management consultant and on a $100,000 USD annual salary so I can afford the Elite box perfectly fine. It’s only because we had moved to US recently and not having long US credit history therefore the small credit limit. I do not like putting my debit card for purchasing stuff online as I have little protection. I do not appreciate the fact that she’s making such rude judgment and not trying to help out at all. I mean what salary is she on?? does she earn even half of my salary? I get the perception that now you are getting so much Elite box demand that you almost can’t wait to cull some customers who are not “rich” enough to afford your clothes. How have you been training your customer service agents? Do they know how to do business? ridiculous. would not recommend to anyone
The most recent example to demonstrate my point: my box was lost in the mail, I was assured by customer service that I would not be charged for the items in the return, yet $1250 appeared on my credit card the following week. I called back again, they assured me they would look into it and call me back the next day, 7 days later still no reply. I finally phoned back and apparently they are returning the $1250 to me, but I'll believe it when I see it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos