Daily Protection Mist

CHANEL creates the first anti-pollution daily mist to enable all women to arm themselves against pollution and its damaging effects. D-Pollution Essentiel Offers 3-D Protection: D-Pollute, D-Stress, D-Fend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daily Protection Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Danda C.
Largo, FL
I love mists, but this Chanel one is special, the scent is the best! And my skin feels hydrated, and fresh every time.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
My fave mist!! It’s so refreshing and gives me a glow when my face looks tired.. also perfect for hot days when you want to refresh your face and your wearing makeup.. a spritz of this all over and you’ll feel super refreshed!
Jill R.
Washington, DC
I really like this stuff. It has a nice scent and is refreshing on a day you want to liven up your skin. I am not sure it is worth the $$$ to restock all the time but I am glad I have it.
Elizabeth E.
San Clemente
Daily Protection Mist uploaded by Elizabeth E.
this is the single most important thing you can do to improve your make up with one step right now. It is like magic. Literally, it is worth the $98 to start your make up flawlessly, illuminate your pores, and some hell make the rest of your make up look even better. It’s one of those things that you just can’t know until you try it. It will change your life. It is the single best thing I can do with any make up brands and it somehow makes any brand look better. If you’re not using this, you’re missing out on an experience of comfort, luxury and self-care. I feel bad for my fellow sisters and brothers who don’t get the opportunity to experience dismissed because they didn’t believe how amazing it was. I wish there was someway I could show you, but the most helpful thing I can do is just promise that it will change your life and you will never ever ever want to go a day without it, because once you get used to it, You will be horrified if you ever run out, because your new standards will tell you that your make up looks that bad without it. It doesn’t matter how much you spend on skin care. Obviously, I don’t have a problem with that either :-) I have every skin care tool and product you can think of, and this still makes my skin better by eliminating lines, making my make up last longer, and most importantly giving me a sense of control that I have never had in charge of my make up. I dictated this, so hopefully the spelling isn’t too wild.
Konstandina D.
Philadelphia, PA
The BEST face mist. I love the way it smells, I love the way it feels, it makes my makeup look brand new instantly with a spray. I have tried others and none can compare to this one
Tina S.
New York
Anything Chanel, is going to be done with perfection, as it has been since the late 30's.   This product is very effective and smells wonderful.  Leaves skin feeling fresh and dewy.  Gentle for the face, and I would highly recommend.  I also spray it on my pillow before sleeping. Beautiful!!
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
This is my all-time favorite facial mist! Not only doesn’t have a really nice floral scent but it also leaves your skin feeling refreshed. The nozzle on this mister sprays a perfect amount to cover the full face. This product brought my face from drab and dry to fresh and luxurious.
Carrie S.
This stuff is incredible. The smell is luxurious, and it leaves your skin so plump. Would buy more frequently if it wasn’t so expensive. Only downside is that it gets used up pretty quickly.
Tahjanee L.
Greensboro, NC
Great spray that I have become a fan of through my job I would definitely recommend to anyone curious to try it
derma D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product, it’s my favorite most specially when you are by the pool in vacation or to set your make up nicely, I know it’s not a make up setting spray but helps your make up stay alive and non dry. The only thing it is pricey and I use it a lot.

Looking for your answer?