BY NYLABONE

This longer lasting formula is sure to keep your dog occupied. Its made in the usa and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and is natural with added vitamins and minerals. this bone is highly digestible and veterinarian recommended. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mindy K.
Palmyra, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My five dogs absolutely love nylabones. Two of my dogs are very picky, but they come running when they hear me open the nylabone package. There are several varieties but my dogs love them all. They don't leave a mess and I never have to worry about my dogs choking. They last the perfect amount of time, enough to give them enjoyment but not too long that they get bored and leave them lay. Try them, guaranteed your dog will go crazy for them too...
Emily-June P.
My dogs love these and it keeps them busy for a long time! I love when I can find a bone that they can't eat through in just a few minutes.
Anahi C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs totally love this product. its perfect for an after meal snack! My dogs completely love it and it keeps them entertained!