BY DAILY HARVEST

Get whole-food smoothies & soups delivered to your door, frozen and ready to enjoy on your schedule.

• Have never used these - are they packets of whole food? A...1 Answers
  • These seem to be low inCalories. Are they meant to be ful...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Daily Harvest? Did you like it? An...1 Answers
Daily Harvest

Start your review of Daily Harvest!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Phoenix
Terrible customer service. If you end up having your cups melt upon arrival, don't count on any resolution. That's what happened to me. They didn't pack enough ice for the summer heat and they all melted. I had to throw 6 cups, nearly $50 down the drain. When I contacted them first via email initially they said I could either have a free replacement box or a credit to use later. They also called and left me a message apologizing. I chose the credit and responded in kind to their email. Then..... Nothing. No follow up email saying they'd grant the credit. So, I sent another email inquiring about the credit. Still nothing. Finally, I canceled my plan. And because you can't delete your own profile, I contacted them one last time (they had ONE MORE time to make this right) to take me out of their system altogether. Today, I see an email from them with one line in it: "Wendy, you have been removed from our system." That's it... Nothing else. No thank you, no aoology, nothing. Apparently, they must have enough customers because their attitude simply shows they do NOT care about you or your customer experience. Don't use these guys. There are better services out there to spend your hard earned cash on.
Richland, WA
The fruits and veggies that pour out of these have such fresh vibrant color that you know you're eating really well!! Trying to watch what I eat and into week 3 of these. Some flavors turn out really well, some not so much. I should have read reviews before selecting some of them. There's a whole bunch of smoothies, harvest bowls, soups, quinoa, and oat bowls to choose from. I even had some cocoa lattes/pods that were made with mushrooms in them! They made a pretty tasty smoothie. There's so many different flavors, it would be really nice if a sample or two were provided in each shipment. I've never used the cardboard cups to eat out of yet. I might with the soups, since you can just pour hot water in them. The containers are too small for my smoothies and once you use a microwave container, why would you pour it back into the cardboard one, as they suggest? Don't worry about the delivery being out in the hot sun, the boxes are packaged really well with dry ice and this nice metallic puffy insulation that keeps them totally frozen. I hope to determine a selection that I like so I can stock up as it's less money when you buy more at once.
Pittsburgh, PA
These happy little cups of convenience are delicious and ideally portioned for this girl on the go. I find the food combinations to be inspired, the smoothies to be crave-able, and the delivery service to be spot on.
San Diego
When I started getting busier I noticed it becoming increasingly difficult to maintain a healthy diet. Although this service is a little pricey, you get (surprisingly) great tasting AND healthy meals you can prepare quickly and take on the go while still getting everything your body needs!Daily Harvest
Warrendale, PA
Ordered a month supply of these and love them—super tasty and so convenient! All the ingredients are prepared already so there is no prep time and minimal clean up. I love feeling like I’m getting something healthy that tastes good too.
Morton, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Taste great and really convenient for a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner. The only thing I hate is the price. $7 a cup is super expensive, especially after you pay for shipping and everything else.
Chicago
First off, I'd like to say I do enjoy this subscription service to a certain degree. Some of the item choices are quite tasty, so it's a a service that I will keep going occasionally. However, the con is that I don't enjoy 40% of the food items - and quite frankly, the smoothies - which is what the service seems to highlight as their showcase items, are not that good. I've made better smoothies homemade, so I mostly order their oat bowls and harvest bowls. Both bowls are easy to prepare and mobile enough to take to work. My only gripe with them is that the portions are too small. The serving size is moderate for a fully adult person, so they are like snack items instead of a meal. That alone is why I cannot order from them on a weekly basis - the service is too expensive for the small portion sizes. I'd like to see them roll out new smoothie recipes that are a bit more exotic and unique. Otherwise you are just wasting money on smoothies that you can easily make from home using the same ingredients.
Northville Michigan
I've been eyeballing this for a while and thinking it was just too expensive, but I've been making smoothies myself that are less nutritious and much less varied, and still cost a lot to get it all thr bits together. I took a second look, did the math, decided they could take the place of a lot of eating out meals (I eat out too much) and decided to order. Wow are they good. The strawberry peach blended with milk tastes like a big old strawberry milkshake. I'm putting some needed variety in my lunches, and adding fruits and veggies. Compare them to a smoothie you buy in a smoothie shop - they have better ingredients, no added sugar and cost about the same.

For me, right now, they are a good fit to keep me on a healthy track and excited to eat clean.

If you decide to order, this code gets you 3 free cups: RE-V3HV29V
Great product IF it arrives frozen.  Horrible customer service if it does not.  Refused to comp my delivery even though it was completely melted -  over $160.
Bellevue
If I wrote this review a few months ago or even a year ago, I would have given them 4 or 5 stars. Unfortunately, over the last 3 weeks I have been incredibly disappointed. My first box in January never showed up.  You can’t pick up the phone and talk to anyone instead you have to request to schedule a phone call.  I tried, no one ever got back to me. After a couple emails I received a response that basically said it’s the holidays, their shipping partner deserves a day off too, it should show up. At that point my box was 5 days late and according to the tracking was scheduled to be delivered the same day as my next box.  After a couple more emails I finally got an apology, credit for the missing box and a few free cups.  Great right?  Well now here I am waiting for my box to be delivered 3 days ago with no response to the two emails I’ve sent.  Not a great way to start the new year. I hope they fix the problem. I would hate to have to quit and find another source for my smoothies.
Los Angeles, CA
These are yummy - but are they actually nutritious?
Baton Rouge , LA
Has anyone tried the Daily Harvest items? Did you like it?
New York , NY
Anyone have a non biased (aka without dropping your code) review on having the harvest bowls or soups for lunch? the calories seem low so i wasnt sure if it would be enough for lunch
Glen Burnie , MD
Has anyone tried the Daily Harvest? Did you like it? And are they filling?
San Antonio
These seem to be low inCalories. Are they meant to be full meals or meant more as snacks? Are they filling?

Daily Harvest

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email