BY DAILY HARVEST #19 in Meal & Beverage Delivery Services

Get whole-food smoothies & soups delivered to your door, frozen and ready to enjoy on your schedule.

• Have never used these - are they packets of whole food? Are they ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Daily Harvest items? Did you like it? 1 Answers
  • Honest reviews on Daily Harvest? I’m super intrig... Be the first to answer!
Kate V.
This service has totally changed my eating routine!!

The smoothies are amazing for breakfast or for a mid-day snack between lunch and dinner.
Favorites:
*Cold brew/almond - caffeine jolt, super tasty, not super sweet
*Banana/greens - I add peanut butter. So healthy
*Carrot/chia - I love this one when I'm craving something sweeter

Harvest Bowls are a total game-changer. I take them to work in the morning and pop them in the freezer. I add chicken or salmon to make them a filling lunch. They are insanely good and also SUPER healthy and make you feel great

As for sundaes... the sweet potato and chocolate hazelnut are so so good. I add milk + blend + add more milk + blend to get the perfect soft serve consistency! Perfect after-dinner snack

PS they give you 3 free cups if you refer friends! (all my friends are also obsessed with DH)
Johnny G.
Where do I start? I began getting pretty health conscious about a year ago after a trip to the doctor where I was basically told I had bacon grease for blood, well not really but I definitely had to change some habits. I take a ferry to work every morning and I would always see a very fit couple drinking Daily Harvest smoothies on the boat. So I looked it uo and got a box. Since then I am a regular orderer and I've tried just about everything from the soups to the sundaes. There is not a day that goes by with consuming a DH Product. But my favorite of all time is definitely the Chai and coconut smoothie. I have not had it yet but I am looking forward to the dragonfruit and lychee. I recommend this product to people who are looking to eat healthy and not sacrifice taste.
Katie P.
I have been an athlete all my life and I prioritize eating healthy, but I have found it so challenging, time consuming (and expensive) to make myself meals that are filling, delicious and made with food products that make my body feel strong and energized. Daily Harvest solves ALL of that. The harvest bowls (Quinoa + Chipotle) are a great meal centerpiece (I usually have a side salad and add some chicken), the soups are a filling lunch (Turmeric + Lemongrass is something I eat daily) and the smoothies are an all around, feel-good snack (personal fave = Blueberry + Hemp). I order a 12 box every 2 weeks and it is the perfect amount (its cheaper than ordering a 6 box every week and the food doesn't go bad so why not???). I easily manage my order calendar to easily do this (and they let you see orders 8 weeks out!) so I can skip an order when I know I'm on vacation, or get an extra box when my freezer stash is running low! Highly recommend
James R.
Brooklyn
After trying Daily Harvest on the recommendation of one of my health-focused friends I was instantly hooked. I can have the Blueberry + Hemp smoothie every day of the week. I'm a big fan of a bunch of the other smoothies -- esp. Carrot + Chia if I want to treat myself -- but the real hook for me has been the Harvest Bowls. I hate cooking and these have been an awesome addition to my (usually very late and not-thought-out) dinner routine. I recently tried the new lattes and will probably order those again. The Ginger + Turmeric is a real treat and the Matcha + Lemongrass is a nice alternative to coffee when I don't want to overdo it on caffeine. I just wish it was easier to manage my deliveries but I have gotten into a routine that works for me there. Overall highly recommend!
Jem J.
New York
Wow. First of all I rarely write reviews (I'm more of a reader) but I had to for this! Daily Harvest is an all around life saver / time saver / money saver! I never use to eat breakfast until I started using this service. I feel healthier and more awake in the morning and it really helps me set the tone for the rest of my day. I live in Brooklyn with little access to the fresh produce and Daily Harvest helped to change that. With a delivery right to my door, this is a luxury! I can't say enough about this product! I actually know that I am eating fresh fruits and veggies with no added sugars, unlike other brands I've tried before. I highly recommend trying it out to see for yourself.
Lisa G.
New York
Daily Harvest has made eating healthy, plant-based food SO much easier!!! When I'm busy, sometimes I just reach for a bar or whatever is closest. It's never satisfying. Next thing you know, I'm hungry again in 30 minutes. But now when I feel hunger pangs, I just reach into my freezer for a harvest bowl (cauli + pesto is my fav) or smoothie (obsessed with mint + cacao). They're all ready in just a couple of minutes. I also love that I don't have to worry about ordering it every week - I just set it and adjust based on what I'm currently into, then voilà - it's at my doorstep on Thursday. It's such a great investment. Highly recommend!
Brei P.
Omak, WA
I just got my first box today and I’m in love! This is the #Cocoa+Avocado and I really like it. Great flavor and I like that it’s #vegan and healthy (not that I’m vegan, but healthier choices is always a good idea, right?). Tip: add more almond milk than they say, it won’t blend without it. I’ll definitely be continuing this subscription! #dailyharvest #eatclean #foodie #smoothie
Marissa p.
Victorville, CA
I am super impressed. I just ordered from Daily Harvest for the first time and it’s great.
I’m a mom so I’m always on the go, I made this smoothie in less than 5 minutes today so it’s very convenient.

My smoothies came on the expected delivery date fully frozen. The cups they come in are also very helpful. I made my smoothie,poured it back in the cup, and put it a straw in and we were good to go!
Patrick L.
I started Daily Harvest a few months ago and I've now received about 4 boxes. Overall, great experience and the recipes are delicious and nutritionally-packed. I have a smoothie a few times per week and absolutely love the soups.

The biggest plus is the speed and convenience. I mean, I don't have an hour every night to cook Blue Apron or time to go to the supermarket and cook from scratch.

On the downside, the recipes aren't cheap. I can eat unhealthy food for half the price, but I'd end up paying in a different way!

member-fbc8b
The customer service here is awful. I did one trial and then could no longer log in to my account. It continuously stated that I did not have an account associated with my email. This prevented me from resetting my password and canceling my account. When I contacted customer service, they said I must have typed in my email wrong when I set up my account. However, that is impossible as I received their initial email. Even though I took a screen shot of the one email I received and sent it to them, they would not reimburse me for the orders they charged my credit card. Their senior manager, Cati, would not forward me to her/his boss. She simple kept repeating herself over and over again. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Has anyone tried the Daily Harvest items? Did you like it?
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
Have never used these - are they packets of whole food? Are they expensive? Do you get one at a time or more? Do you subscribe or order individually? Any feedback is helpful!
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
Has anyone tried daily harvest? Is it worth it? Daily Harvest
Kymber K.
Tulsa, OK
Honest reviews on Daily Harvest? I’m super intrigued but don’t wanna take the leap yet if it’s not worth it!