Daily Harvest

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Daily Harvest has so many yummy smoothies to choose from and they come right to your door! They package them well too so they don’t go bad while they getting delivered.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I’ve been using Daily Harvest for the last couple months due to busy schedule and also wanting to keep up a healthy lifestyle. I’d say it’s very convenient as everything is pre-portioned and packed individually, though the portion is bigger than what I’d consume in one sitting. I like the variety of different meals and drinks and it’s easy to switch and try something new every week.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
As a busy professional always on the lookout for convenient yet nutritious meal options, I decided to give Daily Harvest a try, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The variety of options offered by Daily Harvest is astounding. From smoothies and soups to harvest bowls and flatbreads, there's something to satisfy every palate and dietary preference. The ingredients are all-natural and organic, which is a huge plus for someone like me who values quality. The convenience factor cannot be overstated. With Daily Harvest, I can have a wholesome, chef-crafted meal ready in minutes, with minimal effort on my part. The pre-portioned cups make preparation a breeze - just add liquid, blend or heat, and enjoy. It's a game-changer for those hectic days when cooking from scratch simply isn't an option. But what truly sets Daily Harvest apart is the taste. Despite being frozen, the fruits and vegetables retain their freshness and flavor, resulting in meals that are not only nutritious but also incredibly delicious. Whether it's the refreshing Mint + Cacao smoothie or the hearty Butternut Squash + Chimichurri Harvest Bowl, each dish is a culinary delight.In addition to convenience and taste, Daily Harvest also prioritizes sustainability, using recyclable and compostable packaging, which aligns with my values as a conscious consumer. It's a game-changer for busy individuals who refuse to compromise on nutrition or taste.