suggested searches

50%

3 star

2 star

1 star

So far so good. I've only been using it for about a week so the jury is still out but so far, no complaints. My skin feels hydrated and soft which was my main concern. My skin tends to lean towards the dryer side. The products are pricey so I'm going to have to be impressed to repurchase.
Daily essentials box of Perricone MD is absolutely amazing to me my 42-year-old skin look and feel so much younger it’s helped out with fine lines and you can see the difference immediately I have nothing but great things to say I would’ve never tried it because of the price but once I did try it now that’s the only thing that I buy worth every penny and then more
This kit is perfect for travel, it contains everything you need to keep skin healthy and hydrated while on the go. The products are fantastic and definitely improve skin appearance and the under eye cream is my holy grail (so much so that I purchased the full size version). If you're on the fence about trying Perricone MD this is the perfect starter kit.