BY DAILY DEFENSE

Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo is enriched with genuine Argan Oil from Morocco. Hydrates your hair for a richer texture and renewed shine. Colour Safe. see more...

• I saw this at Walmart the other day...I have never heard of it be...3 Answers
Dakota T.
I bought the shampoo and conditioner because it was super cheap (less than $2/bottle at walmart). I have long and super thick hair, so the price and size are a huge plus. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft. My only complaint is that the shampoo is really slippery, so I end up using more than I need because it slips off my hands so easily. The pumps make it so easy to quickly grab more product and avoid dropping the bottles on your feet. Overall, I will definitely keep buying this!
Emily S.
Freeport Michigan
I purchased this product at Walmart for around two dollars per bottle. I used it the next day and i was amazed. The conditioner made my hair feel like silk no lie, plus it was super cheap. I would definitely recommend this product for someone with thin or thick hair. Definitely will buy again!!!
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Very watery and thin. I have seen the brand before at different stores but purchase mine at dollar tree. Maybe it would be better purchase at a regular store.
Alexis Marie B.
I love love love this shampoo & conditioner! I got it at a dollar store and it works amazing it smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair feel dry I love it
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
Used the whole bottle had both the shampoo an conditioner. It wasn't a cheaper brand. It smells great but for my hair I noticed dryer scalp
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I got this from Walmart for cheap. But I do not like the smell of it at all. It stinks to me.. I only like it for the big size and price!
Vickie N.
This will be my first time using this product. It smells amazing and the bottle is so pretty. Was very affordable too.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this shampoo from Walmart it was very cheap . I like the smell but that shampoo is not good . Its awful .
Alexis O.
Coeburn
Very inexpensive product. Works really good and even better with the conditioner. Smells amazing!
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
This is an okay shampoo. Smells very nice and leaves  my hair clean and sleek.  The shampoo is enriched with argan oil. Although i dont suggest it so for people who have fine hair. I actualy got this shampoo at dollarama  for like 2$-3$. If you have normal hair go for it.
Christina P.
I saw this at Walmart the other day...I have never heard of it before but it was super cheap. Has anyone used this before? Is it any good?