Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml uploaded by Carla C.Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml uploaded by Maddie Grace P.Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml uploaded by Dakota T.

BY DAILY DEFENSE

Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo is enriched with genuine Argan Oil from Morocco. Hydrates your hair for a richer texture and renewed shine. Colour Safe. see more...

• I saw this at Walmart the other day...I have never heard of it befo...1 Answers
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
I bought the shampoo and conditioner because it was super cheap (less than $2/bottle at walmart). I have long and super thick hair, so the price and size are a huge plus. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft. My only complaint is that the shampoo is really slippery, so I end up using more than I need because it slips off my hands so easily. The pumps make it so easy to quickly grab more product and avoid dropping the bottles on your feet. Overall, I will definitely keep buying this!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
Very watery and thin. I have seen the brand before at different stores but purchase mine at dollar tree. Maybe it would be better purchase at a regular store.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
I got this from Walmart for cheap. But I do not like the smell of it at all. It stinks to me.. I only like it for the big size and price!
sandy n.
sandy n.
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
I got this shampoo from Walmart it was very cheap . I like the smell but that shampoo is not good . Its awful .
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
This will be my first time using this product. It smells amazing and the bottle is so pretty. Was very affordable too.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Coeburn
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
Very inexpensive product. Works really good and even better with the conditioner. Smells amazing!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Review for: Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml
Does the job tolerably. I don't notice any ill effect on my hair from using it. I just don't care for the scent of argan oil so I probably won't purchase this again.
Christina P.
Christina P.
I saw this at Walmart the other day...I have never heard of it before but it was super cheap. Has anyone used this before? Is it any good?