Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml

by Daily Defense

Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo is enriched with genuine Argan Oil from Morocco. Hydrates your hair for a richer texture and renewed shine. Colour Safe.

Is this product a good deal? I saw it for under $2 for a big bottle and was curious.
I When it by the e champú
I saw this at Walmart the other day...I have never heard of it before but it was super cheap. Has anyone used this before? Is it any good?
Start your review of Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml!
amber S.
Belleville, AR
I buy this at the dollar tree and it is great and awesome and especially for only a buck and the bottle is pretty good size. The scent is nice. I love argon oil because my hair is dry and frizzy. This is a good product.
Erica M.
I use the coconut oil one but could not find it here but Its to amazing not to share! So my hair gets oily and with this product I can go 3 to 4 days without washing my hair. It feels so light and clean in my hair which I love as others feel heavy and like they leave my hair feeling and looking greasy. I purchased at dollar tree in hopes it would be decent as my chi ran out and I just didn't have the money for that. To my surprise it has been amazing and I do not regret the purchase. My daughter and I have long thick hair and I have tried many products on her hair and feel like it always left it feeling and looking greasy. It was as if she hadn't washed it in days. With this product we no longer have that issue with her hair and are both so excited about that! Other hair shampoos have left my hair extremely wavy and messed up also when going to bed with damp hair but not this product. I have almost straight hair when it dries and dont need as much straightening if at all. Love love love love this product and will continue to buy! Affordable and worth it!
Arabein D.
I actually use the coconut one. I got a big bottle for only 1.77 and it's lasted me 4 months so far. I love it.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo 946ml uploaded by Shalee G.
Used the whole bottle had both the shampoo an conditioner. It wasn't a cheaper brand. It smells great but for my hair I noticed dryer scalp
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I got this from Walmart for cheap. But I do not like the smell of it at all. It stinks to me.. I only like it for the big size and price!
Vickie N.
This will be my first time using this product. It smells amazing and the bottle is so pretty. Was very affordable too.
Shawn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo is one of the best I ever used, hair keeps hair hydrated,smells so good and my hair was not tangled after I shampooed it and then I used the conditioner that is amazing and I took a chance on both they were in the Dollar store!
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
I love love love this shampoo & conditioner! I got it at a dollar store and it works amazing it smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair feel dry I love it
Emily S.
Freeport Michigan
I purchased this product at Walmart for around two dollars per bottle. I used it the next day and i was amazed. The conditioner made my hair feel like silk no lie, plus it was super cheap. I would definitely recommend this product for someone with thin or thick hair. Definitely will buy again!!!
amber D.
Olivehurst, CA
Very watery and thin. I have seen the brand before at different stores but purchase mine at dollar tree. Maybe it would be better purchase at a regular store.