Add a Photo

By DAILY DEFENSE
Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo is enriched with genuine Argan Oil from Morocco. Hydrates your hair for a richer texture and renewed shine. Colour Safe.
Photo (1)
Dakota T.
Dakota T.

I bought the shampoo and conditioner because it was super cheap (less than $2/bottle at walmart). I have long and super thick hair, so the price and size are a huge plus. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft. My only complaint is that the shampoo is really slippery, so I end up using more than I need because it slips off my hands so easily. The pumps make it so easy to quickly grab more product and avoid dropping the bottles on your feet. Overall, I will definitely keep buying this!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Does the job tolerably. I don't notice any ill effect on my hair from using it. I just don't care for the scent of argan oil so I probably won't purchase this again.
Christina P.
Christina P.

I saw this at Walmart the other day...I have never heard of it before but it was super cheap. Has anyone used this before? Is it any good?

Join Now