DAILY DEFENSE - 3 Minute Leave In Treatment Deep Conditioner (Keratin) 147ml/5oz uploaded by Diane S.

BY DAILY DEFENSE

Brand from DAILY DEFENSE. Daily defense 3 minute leave in treatment reinforces dry and damaged hair. Our unique deep conditioner is enriched with keratin to help hydrate and strengthen damaged hair. How to Use: Use once a week or as often as needed to maintain healthy looking hair. For best results start with daily defense salon inspired keratin moisturizing shampoo. Apply generously to wet hair after shampooing, from root to tip. Run a comb or your fingers through your hair to distribute evenly. Leave in for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Pack Size - 147ml/5oz see more...

astrid l.
Pharr, TX
I dye my hair often and this is the only conditioner that manages leaving my hair soft and manageable again. It is also the most affordable and has a pleasant scent.
Diane S.
This leave in conditioner is fantastic! I use it for my co-washes and regular hair day washes. I makes my hair super soft and moisturized so 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Vivian H.
As someone who dyes my hair frequently this is awesome for my hair. It’s generally sulfate free and is only a couple dollars at my local Walmart.