Daily Concepts Your  Konjac Sponge Charcoal

Daily Concepts Your Konjac Sponge Charcoal

BY DAILY CONCEPTS

Your Konjac Sponge Charcoal - Daily Concepts Your Konjac Sponge-Pure is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excEllent for a thorough cleansing. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.Preservative free.Environmentally friendly.Clinically and allergy tested.Not tested on animals.Cruelty free Vegan. - Your Konjac Sponge Charcoal see more...

Daily Concepts Your  Konjac Sponge Charcoal
Daily Concepts Your Konjac Sponge Charcoal
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I bought this at ulta because I needed something extra for my dry skin. I love how big it is! I’ve used this types of sponges before but this one fits right in my hand and it’s easy to maneuver. It really allowed my facial cleanser to suds up which was helpful. I LOVE the packaging. It comes with a suction cup so you can hang it in the restroom for easy drying and access. After using it, my skin felt so much smoother. The dry spots seemed to have been removed. I love it! Highly recommend.
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this sponge. I feel like it adds a slight exfoliation to my cleansing routine. Also very effective at removing dried on clay masks which tend to take forever to remove. Will definitely purchase again.