BY DAILY CONCEPTS #16 in Makeup Tools

Your Facial Micro Scrubber - Daily Concepts Your Facial Micro Scrubber with Label with indicator that fades when it's time to replace Your Facial Micro Scrubber. Natural cotton base layer with nylon exfoliating loops for the ideal texture. Environmentally friendly, soy based foam material (inside the scrubber) to create a rich lather. Clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested. - Your Facial Micro Scrubber see more...

• Does anyone know how many uses it takes before the words ...2 Answers
  • I just realized that you can basically buy versions of th...1 Answers
Abby B.
You NEED this. The scrubby side is the perfect daily exfoliate. I have oily skin and this has made my face feel so much cleaner than just a wash cloth or one of the expensive brushes. It has a cute tag that tells you when to replace, and it’s so easy to throw your cleanser on the scrubby and wash. My face has cleared up so much in the last 2 weeks just by adding this to my daily skin care routine! Just be sure to add a moisturizer if you don’t already to prevent your skin from getting too dry!
Angie G.
I really love this facial scrubber, it's gentle but effective at exfoliating. I like to use it with a cleanser or to wash off clay masks. I like that the writing on the tag fades to let me know that it's time to replace it.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I love this! I received this in my BirchBox and I actually never thought of purchasing one until I received this. It really does make a huge difference when you are exfoliating and cleaning your face. It helps move and saturate your skin with all of the product you are using instead of just using your hands. The micro scrubbers are awesome and really help get in deep! I noticed a huge change using this and will absolutely be buying a new one after this.
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really like this product, it exfoliate my skin really good. I use it every day with my face cleaner and my face feel amazing after every use. The only thing is that the sponges kind of brown after a while and it looks like it’s dirty, so for me is like nasty so I went out and buy a new one before the time one the bag say that I had to change it. I resieved this product in my Birchbox for me to review.
Taylor B.
I really love this. I recently went on prescription acne medication so I cannot use any type of scrubby, facial exfoliating scrub so this does the job for exfoliating my face super gently. Usually I wash my face, remove my makeup, then gently rub this in circles all over my face. I will only use it a few times a week though as too much exfoliation can be bad for your skin.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This scrubber is soft on the face. I like it. I got mine inside my February Birchbox subscription. This is so much better than wash cloths. This doesn’t damage my skin. Definitely recommend.
Sayaa B.
I LOVE this thing, I actually can't live without it! It's so perfect for giving me just the right about of exfoliation while making my face so smooth and clean! I love the way it works with my PTR cleanser and it really lasts a while if you keep it clean! I think its perfect for my skin, and I do have sensitive skin!
Chelsea L.
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! I received this in a Birchbox subscription box and I am pleasantly surprised with this. It is very easy to use and has an exfoliating mesh material to remove all the dirt and oils. I use this with my cleanser and my face feels so smooth and cleansed. Will definitely buy again!
Kayla S.
Rogersville
I received this in my Birchbox thisonth and have already decided that when this one needs replaced I'm getting another. It provides gentle exfoliation easily with the pocket for your hand. The material is pretty soft yet just rough enough for you to know you're getting a gentle exfoliation. Worth a try!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this! It is very easy to use and feels great on my face. I recommend getting the gentle, because that is what I got and it was very exfoliating, I can't imagine it being any rougher. I did expect it to have some soap already in it, but it works great with my current soap.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Does anyone know how many uses it takes before the words fade and you have to replace it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I just realized that you can basically buy versions of these at discount stores for a dollar that work just as well!

back