BY DAILY CONCEPTS #18 in Makeup Tools

Your Facial Micro Scrubber - Daily Concepts Your Facial Micro Scrubber with Label with indicator that fades when it's time to replace Your Facial Micro Scrubber. Natural cotton base layer with nylon exfoliating loops for the ideal texture. Environmentally friendly, soy based foam material (inside the scrubber) to create a rich lather. Clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested. - Your Facial Micro Scrubber see more...

Buy on ULTA
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
I enjoyed this face scrub mitt. It feel is left my face clean and smooth. Worked great with my cleanser as well. I wish it would have been a bit bigger, but my hand did fit well inside. I was a bit disappointed the first time I used it and the eyeliner/mascara will not come off [the mitt] so towards the top there is a blackish gray tint - This has NOT stop me from using the product of course. One of the things I really enjoyed is the tag - when the lettering on the tag disappears it means you need to purchase a new one. The more I use the product the more I come to the conclusion I may need to purchase one in the future, so as of now I am still in the "trial period" :) but outlook is good - I got to try this product from BirchBox
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this in my September Birchbox and was excited to try this product out! I really enjoyed how it felt on my face, it provides a gentle exfoliation that leaves my face feeling clean and soft! I use this both at night and in the morning! I will say that it is a little hard to clean if you don't have all your makeup off your face before you use it. I would definitely recommend it and will be purchasing another one when I am done with this one!
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really like this product, it exfoliate my skin really good. I use it every day with my face cleaner and my face feel amazing after every use. The only thing is that the sponges kind of brown after a while and it looks like it’s dirty, so for me is like nasty so I went out and buy a new one before the time one the bag say that I had to change it. I resieved this product in my Birchbox for me to review.
Taylor B.
I really love this. I recently went on prescription acne medication so I cannot use any type of scrubby, facial exfoliating scrub so this does the job for exfoliating my face super gently. Usually I wash my face, remove my makeup, then gently rub this in circles all over my face. I will only use it a few times a week though as too much exfoliation can be bad for your skin.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
I received this item in a subscription box and was pleasantly surprised. It provides gentle but thorough exfoliation and primed my skin to really absorb moisturizer. I used this before bed and work up with glowing skin! Minus one star because it is hard to keep clean if used to remove makeup.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this facial scrubber on my Birchbox of September and now I am addicted to it. It speeds up my cleanser time. Even though is a scrubber it is not rash on your skin. Actually in one side is very gentle and the other not so.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this! It is very easy to use and feels great on my face. I recommend getting the gentle, because that is what I got and it was very exfoliating, I can't imagine it being any rougher. I did expect it to have some soap already in it, but it works great with my current soap.
Randi N.
I love this product! It makes my face super smooth when I use it with my cleanser. Provides that extra clean, which is great since I have acne prone skin. LOVE! Daily Concepts Your Facial Micro Scrubber
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This thing is adorable and makes exfoliating my face so much easier. I love that it has a way to tell when you need to purchase a new ones because I'm known for using products way past their prime.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this as a sample in my September Birchbox. I like it. It works very well at removing trapped makeup and dead skin cells. I am wondering how long it will last me and if their other products like the Daily Concepts Your Body Scrubber work just as well.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I just realized that you can basically buy versions of these at discount stores for a dollar that work just as well!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Does anyone know how many uses it takes before the words fade and you have to replace it?