BY DAILY CONCEPTS

Your Body Scrubber - Daily Concepts Your Body Scrubber with Label with indicator that fades when it's time to replace Your Body Scrubber. Natural cotton base layer with nylon exfoliating loops for the ideal texture. Environmentally friendly, soy based foam material (inside the scrubber) to create a rich lather. Clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested. - Your Body Scrubber see more...

Kat J.
I really enjoyed using this Body Scrubber,... It has just enough exfoliation to really scrub your skin without damaging it or being too abrasive. It’s a comfortable shape to hold while showering and it dries easily in the convertible packaging provided. My only complaint is that you need to add quite a bit of body wash for this sponge to lather up. Not sure why, but I feel like I’m going through my body wash super quickly ever since getting this loofah. I prefer Daily Concepts Your Back Scrubber.
Kaycee B.
Cedar Falls
I am all about exfoliating and getting rid of all that dead skin. I love this scrubber so much! I just put my body wash on it and scrub my body, and then I have nice smooth skin and feel awesome!! 💕
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
This scrubber is a skin saver. It has worked tremendously on the dry skin of my elbow. Since I can remember my elbows have always been discolored and “ashy” and no scrub, scrubber or lotion would work away the dry skin for more than a few hours.. using this scrubber and applying lotion right after has made my elbows so soft and best of all no more ash!! It has also helped with the dry bumpy skin on my upper arms and over all makes my skin feel so clean and soft. It’s just rough enough to get rid of the dead skin cells, but it does not hurt or damage the skin. I also love the convenient bag that it comes in which doubles as a in-shower holder for the scrubber when it’s not in use. The label that fades away when it’s time to replace is also ingenious since I’m always afraid of my sponges and scrubbers collecting bacteria or mold. This scrubber is such a good deal and I can’t say enough good things about it!!
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I love this scrubber. It is a great exfoliator and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It also lathers up very well. I also like that the bag it comes in has a suction cup and hangs in the shower to hold your scrubber when not in use and allowed it to air dry, I found this to be great when traveling because you don't want your scrubber touching the walls. Another fantastic feature is the lettering on the tag on the scrubber wears away and that indicates that it is time to replace your sponge. I would recommend this product.
Erica Q.
I like that this scrubber is not abrasive yet it exfoliates my skin so well. Also you just need to use a small about of body wash on it since it lathers up so well. After use my skin feel soft and ready for lotion.
Gillian G.
I really like the way this exfoliate my skin. I have those bumps on the backs of my arms and it really helps calm them down. I got the travel size scrubber as a reward redemption from ipsy.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I received the travel size of this in one of my beauty subscription boxes recently (I can't remember which one, but I think it might have been Glossybox). I really love this. I have been using it for the last couple of weeks in the shower to exfoliate my legs after I shave. I have fragrance allergies, and since a lot of scrubs have fragrance this is a great alternative that isn't too harsh on my skin. Plus it's super cool that the label changes to let you know when it's time to get a new one. I definitely will repurchase.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I really like this body scrubber because it's be gentle on my skin like a loofah but it buffs rough skin better, without being harsh on sensitive skin.
Lucy B.
Received for the holidays as a gift. I am enjoying the way it helps my skin look amazing g after my shower.