BY DAILY CONCEPTS

Your Back Scrubber - Daily Concepts Your Back Scrubber with Label with indicator that fades when it's time to replace Your Back Scrubber. Natural cotton base layer with nylon exfoliating loops for the ideal texture. Clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested. - Your Back Scrubber see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite loofah to use in the shower... It gently exfoliates and stretches so that you can easily wash your back without pulling a muscle. Plus, it has a handy tag on it that fades when it’s time to replace it. I used to never replace my shower loofahs until I relaxed it’s not super sanitary LOL Since using Daily Concepts bath products, my skin has actually improved all over. I will never stop buying these. They’re sold at Ulta and you can use coupons with your purchase, so it’s worth every penny.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I got this in a beauty box. I can’t remember which one, either allure, Dermstore or FabFitFun. It’s a cool idea but I didn’t like. I felt like it was always dirty and never clean, because it was still wet from the last time I used it. It felt nice and exfoliated well. But I don’t like the idea of it always been wet.