Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber uploaded by Dione P.Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY DAILY CONCEPTS #37 in Sponges & Loofahs

Buy Daily Concepts Sponges - Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber: Regular texture where you need more exfoliation and soft texture for the more gentle parts of your body. Deyails provided by Daily Concepts see more...

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I received this little gem in my Cocotique subscription box and I'm so glad! This scrubber is the perfect hardness for me to exfoliate old skin without being too scratchy and irritating.
Ellie H.
I really like this face scrubber! I got the gentle one and it is very gentle to my face. It’s effective especially if you have sensitive skin. It’s affordable even though I got it a tester and I would recommend.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Its so amazing! The texture is just rough enough to get your exfoliation on without being too harsh on the skin. Be gentle! And I was skeptical about this when I got it in my IPSY bag... But boy was I WRONG to doubt it. I NEEDED something like this in my skincare routine and I didntceven realize.