BY DAILY CHEF

A favorite treat from when you were a kid! Mini pretzel pouches filled with peanut butter. Two classic tastes all in one. see more...

Monica N.
Parma, OH
Baked pretzels with creamy peanut butter filling. These are salty, sweet, crunchy little pillows of yummies all in one bite. Very satisfying snack but I can probably eat 10 to 12 pieces in one sitting. These are available all year round and are suitable for young and old like. They always come fresh in a large 44 Oz plastic jug with a screw tight lid.
Kennedy M.
These are absolutely delicious. I love eating them as a snack or even to fill out binge eat. The peanut butter has a good creamy consistency rather than a cheap kind making it amazing. I would definitely recommend this if you love salty snacks.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
These are good, but they are really, really dry. Pretzels are dry snacks that take out the moisture in your mouth and peanut butter doesn't help with that. Eating a few as fine, but passing that fine-line, it starts to feel thick. Drinking something may help, but MAY is just stretching it.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I snack a lot, especially being pregnant and these are my go to. I put them in little baggies and take them with me on the go because they're so addicting. My son loves them too (he eats the peanut butter lol).
Charis G.
Peanut butter and pretzels? What better combination is there? The size is great. You can share without worrying about not having enough for yourself. It's relatively healthy and yes I would want others to have some.
Ki R.
These are a great treat, and it is nice to have the peanut butter for a little extra protein. We get these at Sam's Club. They are a bit more of a splurge than just regular pretzels but are really good.
Cecilia l.
San Antonio, TX
Omg!!! I love these.... Two of my favorite things in one... These are great snacks! I cannot get enough of these. Especially when I'm out and about i just put some of these in a bag and snack on them....
Sara B.
Bartlett, TN
Delicious snack. Great to use for hosting parties. Very affordable price at Sam's. The pretzels and peanut butter make a great combination.
Tasha B.
Elizabethtown, KY
There are many peanut butter filled pretzels out there but this one is my favorite! I love taking them to work to snack on through my day.
Daisy L.
Rather addicting. Great for the peanut butter addict, great for mixing into your trail mix recipes for group and private snacking.