BY DAILY CHEF

Looking for an alternative nut butter that is delicious, nutritious and satisfying? Daily Chef's Almond Butter is simple and flavorful. With only two ingredients, almonds and salt, this almond butter exemplifies absolute quality. The Daily Chef(TM) Promise: We believe your favorite foods should be delicious and affordable enough to enjoy every day. Daily Chef chooses only flavorful, quality ingredients, so every meal we help you create becomes an instant favorite. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anna D.
Warren, OH
I try to eat healthy every day and learned that when choosing butters like Almond Butter, it needs to only be almonds (and maybe salt). The one I got at Walmart had sugar (thought that was my only option). Once I searched Sam's Club and found this one, I fell in love and never turned back.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Excellent. Very good quality, the taste is incredible and the texture super creamy with pieces of almonds that gives it a little crunchy touch. Best of all is that it is healthy, serves to make many recipes for snacks. This presentation is worth the pack brings a lot of quantity. I recommend it