Daily Chef 10x Powdered Sugar - 7 lb. bag

by DAILY CHEF

Extra 10x ultra Fine Sugar 7 lb. Resealable Bag. Perfect for all of your baking needs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Daily Chef 10x Powdered Sugar - 7 lb. bag!
Sugar &.
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Really awesome value! So glad I discovered this- it’s so much less expensive than the smaller packages and no difference in quality. I use this for my petit four glaze and also for American buttercream and royal icing.
abbie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best powdered sugar. It holds up really well in the bag and is easy to take out. No pouring involved. Can be used on top of any baked good. I recommend!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Daily Chef 10x Powdered Sugar - 7 lb. bag uploaded by Madison L.
This powdered sugar is great! Such a great value for 7 pounds of it. It works just as good as any other powdered sugar!

Looking for your answer?